Reviews for A Filler For Fast Food For Thought
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
So Lee was lost in space, but he did kiss her and called her Juliet. That right there are signs of positive improvement: (1) two kisses, (2) he didn't call Amanda "Juli" and (3) Romeo & Juliet are not siblings. Amanda's parting words show the doomed lovers angle and she doesn't expect him to remember or acknowledge this happened. Meanwhile, we sit and tear out our hair begging these two to wake up! Great job with the kaleidoscope of undercurrents!
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love the last line! Just goes to show how perfect Amanda is for Lee! Very cute story.

Just watch out for some "housekeeping" types of things - capital letters and so on. If you ever feel the need to go through and edit.
Vonda chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
very romantic story
randibaby chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
ec ! I love it, I love it , I love it!
Debbie chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I too always wondered what would have happened if they hadn't been interrupted by Francine, thanks for writing it out!
Rangerbaldwin chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Wow, I liked it. Esp. the Playboy mention (see SpyBoy). I thought Lee took his coffee black? That was what he said in the ep. where he stops a bomb using a "Bombers" pin Amanda had. But this was very cute and I wish Lee moved faster with her. Darn it.
Tracey chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
How cute! I really liked how you "got into their heads". I couldn't have thought of a better filler.
petnurser chapter 1 . 9/11/2001
sweet...
Bee Juice chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
wow, beautifully done. I really enjoyed reading that one. It's just the little moments that enhance the romance in their relationship.
Linda chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Another sweet little story. Liked Amanda's quick comeback. Good job with the characters.
kathy chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
I liked it. I have always wanted to kick Francine for interupting.
Kim chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
This was a cute idea. I have a few suggestions, though, that I hope you'll take as positive feedback. Since you quote some of the dialogue from the episode, it'd be advisable to give credit to the writers of that episode. Also, since the ending changes the course of the show, it'd be a good idea to label it as such. In addition, you're missing punctuation in a few places, such as the very first sentence - no period. I know it's exciting to post; I used to feel the same way. But now I use several beta readers who look everything over before I post. This has helped me become a better writer, but those things that I still don't catch, my betas do. It's well worth the extra time and effort to make sure your finished piece is...well, finished. But I did enjoy the story, very much. :)
Michelle aka justlikescarecrow chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
A-w-w-w... that was so sweet!
Toad chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Excellent story. I loved the Shakespeare. Thanks for giving us such a very good, very sweet read. So, will Lee be Lee or Romeo in the morning? Hummm...
EmilyAnn1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
This was cute . . . I liked the references to Shakespeare (although I wonder whether Lee, who flunked out of so many universities was really that culturally literate). Constructively, I'd like to see a little bit of a reference to what the characters were thinking and a little bit more of an 'illustration' of those thoughts through their actions.