Reviews for In This Strange City
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed before, but better late than never, eh? So, I love this. _ I especially love the haunting, surreality of it all and that last line is just PERFECT. Like the butterscotch icing on my birthday cake, or that's the best I can describe the feeling. Very well done!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aw soo lovely 3
darlingfox chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is so wonderful! You tell so much with so few words: I love how this is more about the atmosphere than straightforward action. It's about Leon but it feels like D, if that makes any sense.
Keidara chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love the mood presented here! The way you ended the fic is perfect. I'm so tired of all the, "Oh! I love you, my darling! Kiss me now!" fics. Your story was actually believable.

-Kei
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really like the mood in this-you do well with that. It's a nice addition to the end of the first series, especially since it's always left me a bit disgruntled. XD

(Also, randomly: I love your JE fics over at LJ)
Countess Ozaki D chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
kya the perfect end, T.T leon is so cute!

very nice! congratulations
DracieMissKitty chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Miss Kitty: Nice
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love it! I hope you write more!
fire-emblem-girl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Aw, so sweet! I really liked the final sentance-I dunno, I just did ; Nice fic, to the point and it didn't bother with random blabbering :D
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
...

...Dammit.

*hangs head* I... I might just have to give up. I've essentially been trying to write this same fic for months, but you... you've got it much better than I ever could. It's so beautiful. *whispers* So beautiful.

*walks away silently, leaving only a favorited story behind*
mia chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
allroadslead2coffee chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow! I really liked the way such a lot of so many things were said with such a minimum of words...and with visuals of actions rather than things actually said. I felt like I'd read a lot more by the time I'd reached the end. It was sort of like: Here's a hint, you can imagine the rest the way you want to. I did. Yummy.