Reviews for Karate, Judo, KungFu, What was That?
beazlerat chapter 17 . 6/9
Loved loved loved the story.
storyholder chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I liked how the girl had anti ghost handcuffs. Even though the GiW are super secretive and the Fentons basically let a herd of random people in their house.
TotallyNotAGhost chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
This story... It was amazing. The endi g really got me and i cant express how i feel without saying that this is the first fanfic ive read that has made me feel ho happy. Oit had everything i love, and such a satisfying end. I am so glad to have stumbled upon it!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2015
That was awesomeee :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
Hm... Could you maybe label Danny as "Phantom" whenever he is in his ghost form? There was this one part where Maddie sees Danny lying on the floor and I thought he turned back into human. Then, I realized Maddie has been calling him "Danny" throughout the chapter. It makes more logical sense for her to call him Phantom too.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Great chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
Awesome way to reveal the truth, without even stating it! Looking forward to more!
LunarCatNinja chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
Tis a lovely story! I really enjoyed it!
DACThePoissons chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
Just for the record, I would be that handcuff girl XD
Muahahahahahaha chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
ehehehhehhehhe- about time, too.
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
loved the story! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
oh fuck you! ! ! !
Myriam chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
You should do an accompanying fic showing Val's reaction to the tape! That'd be pretty interesting.
FMAlover32 chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Wonderful story and happy birthday!:)
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
That was so cute and adorable and she found out but was really okay and was delusional for a little while and kind of confusing but it all worked out and it was just so ADORABLE!