Reviews for Why'd You Have To Go?
EvelynGrace101 chapter 198 . 12/28/2014
So, I realise how long it's been since you updated this story, but I wanted you to know that over the past few weeks, I've read through all 198 chapters. And I loved every single one. I really love Danny and Lindsay, and I feel like you did them justice. M&M is just delightful. And I think you had a great balance of how much to include the team and their storylines in a DL story. Also, spot on with the family element between them all. I've read a few of your other pieces as well (you know, the slightly shorter ones :P ), but this one definitely ranks as my favourite so far. Great writing, I hope you still keep it up, even if this was the end of WYHTG. :)
Elzbelz16 chapter 198 . 9/12/2013
This is an amazing story absolutely loved it. i love M&M she's so cute and the fluff OMG amazing. you are such a good writer i have read many of your stories and hope to read many more
Kates89 chapter 198 . 4/25/2013
Well it's taken me about 5 days but Ive finally finished this, its fantastic! I love M&M shes a cutie! I do hope you continue this :)
Highlighter Queen chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
CHALLENGE-
Anna Messer is dannys sister ; trained assassin and is totally in love with Hawkes . Who can write a story at least 2 chapters . Pm me with the name of the story . First one wins . I would love it if you did .I'm hopless at writting and it seems like a waste of a good character
mckenzie chapter 198 . 5/29/2012
please update soon...this is an amazing story...
Clare-Louise89 chapter 198 . 2/27/2012
I just spent over a week reading this story (between my daughters nap times) and think it is absolutely amazing. I then noticed when you last updated and think you should update soon :) xx
Gigglesforcsi chapter 198 . 12/9/2011
Great story! Is it done or do you have more? I realise this was written a long time ago but out of curiosity will there be more? You can reply back to me by email if you want Thanx for the stories!
Gigglesforcsi chapter 176 . 12/2/2011
I am still fairly new this fanfiction thing so I just wanna say that I can't believe people would bespoke try and vindictive it's not as though you force them to read, imager you don't like it don't read it end of story!
kdzl chapter 198 . 11/13/2011
I really do love this story, hope you update again soon.
Gigglesforcsi chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I started reading this story a while ago on my iPhone but because it refused to bookmark it I lost the story over 100 chapters in, I am glad that I found it! so far what I have read was really good and now that I know what this story is called, I will be able to finish it! I hope that your week is going better now than it seemed to at the end of last week, thank you for writing these stories and please keep them coming for as long as they interest you!
afrozenheart412 chapter 198 . 7/14/2011
This chapter didn't have to be so sweet it hurt our teeth, but what this chapter was to me was pure Danny and Lindsay. They may have hit a roadblock but instead of giving up, they are working on getting pass it than letting it get them down. That there is more progress than what used to happen between them. So its WONDERFUL to see how much they care to fix how they got off track. As for the picnic, LOVE IT! Whoever said that a sandwich and a pudding cup isn't romantic especially when this has been the first sign in a long while of how romance they need in their lives.

LOL, so Don and Jess are using the kids so they can go out on a date at the zoo? I hope that they give Uncle Flack a run for his money...I've a feeling that Don won't be much good to Jess after dropping the kids off. LMFAO! Anyway, ALL of this is amazing. Yes they have both hurt each other, but what matters now is how they get pass this and to the light ahead. :)

This line here, is my favorite because no matter how wise and insightful Danny can be at times. He always lays it out in plain words that reach out and hit you in the heart. That in no way is sarcastic. I really do love these lines from him.

"He couldn't say that it didn't hurt when she closed off about that day. He'd been there too and he'd witnessed everything that she had. He'd gone through her suffering with her; and there were times that he felt like he was at the end of his tether with her, feeling that his only option was to scream at her just to gain some form of reaction. She was a pain in his ass - but she was his pain in the ass, and he would never, ever change that. He loved her despite everything that they'd been through – and he even dared to say that all things considering, he was proud of what they'd weathered together. Granted it had been significantly rocky but they had managed to grasp onto their relationship just before it slipped through their fingers. And the fact that they had fight left in them after everything restored his faith in himself, in Lindsay, and them."
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 198 . 7/13/2011
I loved it and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you have a nice Vacation and don't come back too Sunburned as they hurt really bad lol I got one just from the pool on Monday. lol

Brandy
buddymt96 chapter 198 . 7/13/2011
I love everything about this chapter. It was beautifully written and I love what Danny did and its was adorable.

Cookies for updating with once again awesome chpater
brendanakai chapter 198 . 7/13/2011
a sandwich picnic in Central Park, so cute & sweet. and even mentioned little M&M a lot, love it! Fluffylicious? a new word by you :P and enjoy ur holiday :) looking foward to the next "FLUFFY" chapter!
Pheonix1995 chapter 198 . 7/13/2011
Great Chapter! Loved the fluff! Cant wait for more! Glad they're sorting themselves out!
2,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »