Reviews for Christmas in Dark Places
K9Lasko chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Aww! Such a nice story. :)
spnMom chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Great little story! Sorry I didn't post more comments, but I started reading this to see if it would be a good story to put on my ToBeRead list, but then I couldn't stop reading it... Now it is nearly 6AM and I stayed up way past my bedtime... but the story was great... I love McGee!whumping and adding some Tony!whumping as well, makes it twice the fun for me :D

Thanks for posting!
donttouch chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
I enjoyed this :D
Precious Pup chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Oh nice. I like that you had McGee dancing with Ziva at the end but still strong friendship with Abby intact. Also bit in the tunnels about the dark underwear. I really think he would worry about something like that even in a life/death situation.

Thank you!
rosebud26 chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Great ending!

Loved Ziva's comment to Tony (about why should she pity him) :)
special agent Ali chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
no way, the only complaint I have against your story is that McAbbylove got it!

nice little McAbby/McGiva/Tiva moment though aw sorry its over
HelixN589 chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Ek! Im a very happy bunny! 3 chapters in a day!

And such a sweet epilogue! i was smiling throughout the whole thing!
sn855850 chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Great way to finish the story! I really enjoyed your writing a lot.
shirik chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
tnx for an awesome story!
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Ah, the sweet ending. :) I was interested in the pairings you picked. The interactions between Tim and Abby reminded of the episode where Abby is leaning on Tim and won't let him go. :)
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
I like this chapter. You get Tim's begging and pleading to himself that it will work. You get his continued need for approval. It's so nicely written. I don't want to write all the details so that readers don't get spoiled, but it's so nice.
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
I like the banter in this chapter especially, but what is probably best is the cut away from Tim diving to Gibbs and Ziva getting closer.
shirik chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
loved it!
nikita6725 chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
great story you had me go what when you said the end but then you said a short epi maybe a long epi would be even better thanks again
sn855850 chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Awesome! I just found this story and read it today. I completely love it. The only thing that I do not totally agree with is Mcgee and Ziva. Only my opinion. Like I said I totally love the story. I cannot wait for the epilogue.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »