Reviews for Candy Cane Day
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Loved the bit about Santa. Damn those terrible Christmas episodes...

Funny fic!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Great work.
Mrs.Quincy25 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was funny. Loved it.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Chris is brilliant. Poor Andrew. He's dead meat.
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Poor Tommy... stuck with the rents and the in-laws... good lord.

Hmm... he's very creative getting to the street. Haha at getting Jason's truck dirty.

Conner making him put on booties... hah! Plus... he's got good taste in music. LOL

OMG... Ethan got coal in his stocking! Tommy telling them Santa is real! E... LOL That's great... and OMG at Kim's phone call. LOL

Haha! Chris not buying it, he's a smart one. LOL They're sneaking out for a snowball fight, good thinking. LOL

Great fic! :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Ha ha ha ha ha! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Romance Rangers chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
So funny !

As the last times, I LOVE YOUR SERIAL FANFIC ! :hugs:

(and my english gone so bad... XD )
jps1926 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Poor Tommy just can't get a break.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very good, has a great deal of Christmas Holiday elements. I just have three questions, what side of the family is Chris related too, Oliver or Hart? Is he going to Ninja school? And why does the Oliver family always attract chaos in so many forms?
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hehehe, so funny! Poor, poor Tommy. all nthose kids found the lab. Yikes. And staying in a broken lab would be a lot safer than being around a frustrated pregnant Kim and a frustrated Trini.
BoukenGreen chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
nice you should do a follow up with tommy talking to chris about going to ninja school
LastWhiteRose chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hahaha the cousin was hilarious. love ur stories can't wait for the next one
GinaStar chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hahaha! I loved it! Perfect! And when did this get posted? How did I miss this! GR! Why the heck didn't my Author Alert let me know you had posted something? Stupid FFN!
writeallnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow, this might be my favorite one yet. The whole Santa thing, lol. I can just see this happening. Great job.