Reviews for The curse of flesh
EmbersSpark chapter 12 . 3/2/2008

update soon
scorpiosgirl chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
It was cute. IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY! What the fuck is that, lol. Gin is in love aw-anyways update soon.
MissChabre chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
LOL Ishida in a dress XD that was hilarious! And Ichigo in a slutty outfit? I bet Grimmjow can't wait for his strawberry to wake up! And how is Tousen and Wonderwice's kid gonna look like? Can't wait for the next chapter :3!
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
For a moment there you got me gasping in anticipation for GrimmHichi O oh well, anyways nice chapter once again! Throwing in all sorts crazy pairings, lol
myloveiskyo chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
i love you. isshen was great. pairing him with urahara. an ichi in leather XD. i can't wait for urahara to tell him about the statue and ichigo. XD
Ore no Naruto chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
I already vote!

YAY for an update!
Assassination chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
Wow, tons of pairings. I love this story, update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dark Sorceress Hecate chapter 11 . 2/25/2008 very odd, and very smutty, and really quite hilarious.
scribblesTHEotaku chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Wow this is a great fic. Hahaha Szayel's experiment is funny. He had a little check list lol. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work._
rokudaimehokage19 chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
loved it

where is nel

can ichigo adopt her

and pesche and co. too they are funny

Kuchiki-Hiza chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
Haha! Ishida likes Szayel! sweetness! keep writing, and one tidbit of info, Halibel is Espada no 3, not 2, 2 is the only one I don't know XD... do you know the name of the final Espada? I know Yammi, Aroniero, Szayel, Zomari, Grimmjaw, Nnoitora, Ulquiorra, Halibel, and Stark (1). If you do know, would you mind telling me? Thankies! I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Kuchiki-Hiza chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
Amusing story, and I'm glad I found yet another person who hates dubs! How far have you gotten in the Episodes? I've seen all 160 out so far XD
Stoic-Genius chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
While the whole insemination thing with Halibel and Rukia had me like, ew! I enjoyed the rest of the chapter. Gin can definitely give Grimmjow a run for his money in the sex pervert department. And I love what you did with the Nnitora situation, who knows he just might enjoy it and they can have threesome sex with Aizen. And lol, at Grimmjow and the angry sex. My favorite part of this chapter was in the end with the interaction between Szayel and Ishida. It definitely seems like Isida has met his match and maybe Szayel would help take his arrogance down a notch.
Kokiiru-kun chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
*Looks at Ishida* -_-' Well that was...random. But I DID like the chapter! - I almost feel sorry for Hinamori...almost.
FoolForThought chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
Oh Kami-sama! The blood! The blood! Its all over the computer!

If you havent figured it out from Bugsey's ranting, you gave us one hell of a nose bleed.

Where Are The Tissues?

Anyways, thank you for giving Hinamori and Nnoitora what they deserve. THOSE BITCHES NEED TO GET THEIR ASSES KICKED!

And I loved how Ulquiorra expressed this fact! Oh we also send internet chocolates to you for putting up some SzayIshi(there should be way more of this pairing, but no one will write it!T-T)and because it is Valentines day! So what if we're old fashioned! It's better than at Onee-chans school.

She says they give edible underwear and hand cuffs out for Valentines day... this gives me many, many delicious images:).

Noir I have one thing to say to that...Fuck. No.

Fuck. Yes, I asume that was the idea.

Uh oh. 0.o (runs as far away as possible.

stay smooth,

Bugsey58 And Noir69

P.S. thanks for za yuri... now I just got to go catch Bugsey and,well you get the Idea:).
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »