Reviews for The curse of flesh
Shinigami Hollow chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Mpreg PLEASE! Definately! PLLEASE! Wonderwice sounded ADORABLE! OMG Isshin/Urahara! LOVES! Yay! Grimmy met Hichi! Hichi doesn't trust poor Grimmy though...Grimmy's in trouble when Ichi wakes up...better hope Ichi doesn't hold off on the sex because of the clothes...poor poor Grimmy! Yoruichi's enjoying this a little too much...my gosh that was hilarious! But Mpreg...YES YES YES! Oh please YES!

Aside from all that I hope you're school work improve for you (aka less reports), the running thing sounds rough (I hate running) but at least your getting exercise, the whole past life thing sounds kinda cool! So again I hope school gets better and update when you can!

The chappie was good though, lovely fluffiness! But I really hope mpreg happens, that'd be wonderful! Thank you for this loveliness and hope you have a good week/month/year/etc.! Thanks again and...Asta la by bai!
lightless love chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
YAY! you updated earlier! keep up the fantastico work! and...

WRITOE ON! ]
SakuraxSkies chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Yay! An update!

That sucks that you have to join cross country... I would die. I'm such a horrible runner.

Haha, Yoruichi as a crazy nurse... somehow I can see that happening.

And now Isshin and Urahara are together! Woo-hoo!

New chapter soon, please? Haha, I can't wait to see Ichigo's reaction when he wakes up. _
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Oh... My... God... The IshidaXSzayel was AMAZING! (yes, I am a mindlss fangirl XD) This line actually made me shiver "Ishida tried to push him off but could feel his resolve weakening with those lips of sin" lips of sin! omg! *DIES!*

"In the name of beauty" ... LOLZ! Oh, I love how Szayel keeps leaving him hanging to... the kinky bastard...

You can't end this soon! *sobs* Szayel still has to find out why Ishida tastes so good! (I know I wanna know XD) mPlease don't end it soon
Saria19 chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Grimmichi mpreg? HELLZ YEAH!

Good chapter, wish you hadn't taken so long to update though!
Sokra chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
I think that mpreg would be best done in a sequel (wink wink). And just a request: would it be possible to have an IsshinxKisuke smut scene? Those two are hot!
VietShinigami chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
HAHA ISSHIN AND URAHARA!

Update soon!
Icy moon86 chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
YES GrimmIchi Mpreg!

I'm hate the thougth of rukia having Ichigo babies that would make her go crazy all Bitc* for Ichigo all over again!

FOR the love of yaoi szayel is such a tease! keep writing!
EmbersSpark chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
yay

update soon
scorpiosgirl chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
It was cute. IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY! What the fuck is that, lol. Gin is in love aw-anyways update soon.
MissChabre chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
LOL Ishida in a dress XD that was hilarious! And Ichigo in a slutty outfit? I bet Grimmjow can't wait for his strawberry to wake up! And how is Tousen and Wonderwice's kid gonna look like? Can't wait for the next chapter :3!
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
For a moment there you got me gasping in anticipation for GrimmHichi O oh well, anyways nice chapter once again! Throwing in all sorts crazy pairings, lol
myloveiskyo chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
i love you. isshen was great. pairing him with urahara. an ichi in leather XD. i can't wait for urahara to tell him about the statue and ichigo. XD
Ore no Naruto chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
I already vote!

YAY for an update!
Assassination chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
Wow, tons of pairings. I love this story, update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »