Reviews for The curse of flesh
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Oh... My... God... The IshidaXSzayel was AMAZING! (yes, I am a mindlss fangirl XD) This line actually made me shiver "Ishida tried to push him off but could feel his resolve weakening with those lips of sin" lips of sin! omg! *DIES!*

"In the name of beauty" ... LOLZ! Oh, I love how Szayel keeps leaving him hanging to... the kinky bastard...

You can't end this soon! *sobs* Szayel still has to find out why Ishida tastes so good! (I know I wanna know XD) mPlease don't end it soon
Saria19 chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Grimmichi mpreg? HELLZ YEAH!

Good chapter, wish you hadn't taken so long to update though!
Sokra chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
I think that mpreg would be best done in a sequel (wink wink). And just a request: would it be possible to have an IsshinxKisuke smut scene? Those two are hot!
VietShinigami chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
HAHA ISSHIN AND URAHARA!

Update soon!
Icy moon86 chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
YES GrimmIchi Mpreg!

I'm hate the thougth of rukia having Ichigo babies that would make her go crazy all Bitc* for Ichigo all over again!

FOR the love of yaoi szayel is such a tease! keep writing!
EmbersSpark chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
yay

update soon
scorpiosgirl chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
It was cute. IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY! What the fuck is that, lol. Gin is in love aw-anyways update soon.
MissChabre chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
LOL Ishida in a dress XD that was hilarious! And Ichigo in a slutty outfit? I bet Grimmjow can't wait for his strawberry to wake up! And how is Tousen and Wonderwice's kid gonna look like? Can't wait for the next chapter :3!
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
For a moment there you got me gasping in anticipation for GrimmHichi O oh well, anyways nice chapter once again! Throwing in all sorts crazy pairings, lol
myloveiskyo chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
i love you. isshen was great. pairing him with urahara. an ichi in leather XD. i can't wait for urahara to tell him about the statue and ichigo. XD
Ore no Naruto chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
I already vote!

YAY for an update!
Assassination chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
Wow, tons of pairings. I love this story, update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dark Sorceress Hecate chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
This...is very odd, and very smutty, and really quite hilarious.
scribblesTHEotaku chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Wow this is a great fic. Hahaha Szayel's experiment is funny. He had a little check list lol. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work._
rokudaimehokage19 chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
loved it

where is nel

can ichigo adopt her

and pesche and co. too they are funny

really