Reviews for The curse of flesh
clobojojo chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
O.o to the last part... But hey I hope Ichi remembers SOME OF the night! Otherwise it's going to be a ruff morning... (again)

*continues reading*
clobojojo chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Pfft... XD Grimm's random thoughts of smexy.. Just cracked me up! I wonder how they will stay close to each other but when they are on different sides... Is Ichi going to hueco mundo? Hmmm... So many questions...

*continues reading *
clobojojo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
XD Urahara needs a different hobby... XP but what craziness does this entail? I do not know! *continues reading*
Yokiryuu chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
haha - LOL - Love this story - funny as hell - xD
TobiBlack chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Actually, seeing how all the other couples were doing was great! Normally when there are secondary couples I've noticed, that you don't see them for more than snippets here and there. So it was very nice to dive into the couples, that until today, I hadn't considered, and got to see more. If I hand't found GinToshiro by accident earlier, I would SO be interested! Great job!
Uchiha Riddle chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Nice! Loved all the sex. Keep writing!
Pippenpaddleopsikopolis chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
Eee! I'm so sorry I didn't get around to finishing this until now! It was soooo cute!

I didn't even really like all the pairings, but you made me love them! I take my hat off to you! XDD

YOU FINALLY SPELLED HIS NAME RIGHT. You have no idea how spazztic I was when I saw that. Too bad it was only on he last chapter... Oh well

I loved the Hichi you threw in! However, it gave me HichiIchi thoughts which were sorely disappointed. XDD Not that I don't love my GrimmIchi! S2

You know, that's another thing I loved about his story! Ichi was uke EVERY time! You kept it realistic! I've read more than at least TWELVE or so where Grimm's like, "Well, okay - we'll try it.." When their relationship started with like, rape. I mean c'mon - WTF?

Again, I would sometimes see you used 'their' instead of 'they're' and vice versa along with 'your' and 'you're' - again vice versa.

Other than that it was very easy to read, the lemons were fangirlsqueedie worthy, and...

I loved t, okay? Sheesh. How long can I rant about one story? XDD I apologize for my super long review(s), but hope you enjoyed them to some extent!

Oh and I apologize for any spelling errors. My phone has the stupidest spell check, and really it's just obnoxious to type on. HOWEVER - now you know how much effort I put into these reviews. LoL xD Feel loved! S2

Well, to conclude, I thank you for a nice read and if I wore hats I would take mine off to you, quite literally! XD

-mRsDaRcY ;3
Pippenpaddleopsikopolis chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
This story is great so far! And I promise a long, REAL review at the end. Not really up to it right now. XD I just wanted to comment on my disappointment that you didn't change Grimmjow's name. D: And, I'm quite positive Ulquiorra's is spelled... Ulquiorra. XD But whatever, I guess that stuff doesn't really matter - no matter how much it HAS irked me this entire story. o.e

I know, I'm petty for reviewing simply to complain! But.. I can't help it. Other than that, I also noticed that occasionally you would use 'their' when 'they're' would have been the correct... Word. XD The same goes for 'your' and 'you're'. If it helps, I had this problem myself, and to fix it I steered clear of all contractions and went back and added them when people saying 'You are sure? (etc.)' Seemed unnatural. It really reduced my amount of mistakes, but it can be a bit of a hassle. :P

So, yeah! Loving the story so far! However, it seems like you could have already ended it...? Nevermind. I won't question you. I'll just read. XDD

OH, AND, doesn't Ichi feel a LITTLE bad for just ditching his family for Grimmy?

Okay, I'm seriously done now. Sorry for ranting. XDD S2

-mRsDaRcY ;3
olivia gory chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
correction,, you spell it grimmjow not grimmjaw~
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Question:Did you make her walk into the room JUST to find a way to get rid of her?0.0 I STILL LOVE IT THOUGH!XD
SaabelsWife chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really like this story, and it took me a while to find it again. This was very well written.
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Go Gin! And I hope that Ichi will go to Hecto Mundo instead!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
That statue still creeps the shit outta me!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I just have o day this but

that statue creeped the fuck outta me!
loveiaoy chapter 4 . 12/4/2010