Reviews for The curse of flesh
MissChabre chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
YAY I just love this story! LOL the prostate exam and the naked statue...those things really were hilarious XD The idea is really awesome, can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Astrolita Karastase chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
WOW! I love it. that's acually brilliant so keep it up! and about the reviews i would like to recieve a private massage. HEHE the force pulled them together mixing their blood and all that... I am seeing a bonding here .
DreamerP chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Your insane mind has created another AWESOME story. I LOL at the announcement to get Ichigo to come down to the office. As for the wanted kissing it was interesting on how the statue forced them to do it. I can imagine the things Grimm is thinking of. I think you should have them fight a furious battle and then one of them stops not killing the other and there they form a bond or that Grimm gets pissed at Aizen and decides to help Ichigo bring him down.

BTW I hope you have a Happy New Year and have you made cofee on your Hello Kitty Cofee Maker? I always wanted a bento your so lucky *DROOLS*. Very interesting books you got the Ninja one sounds interesting. I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas and trust me I love your stories.
EmbersSpark chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
update soon

i love this pairing
NobleFarron chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
OH! keep it going! I love how youl\keep giving us wonderful stories,*sighs*. Well what ever keep going this! It is awesome so far!
Magami no Shi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Okay, first off I vote for personal message it waste peoples time to hve to scroll through the answered reviews. Personally if I'm trying to read a story I really like then I don't want to have to scroll through things that have no meaning for me.

However, thats just me :) Now, I really like this story so far I hope you get a new chapter up soon! I've read a few other things by you and liked them so I'm pretty sure if you continue with this I'll love it too! later.
Pickle Reviver chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
At the beginning of each chapter! Ish more.. uhhrr.. dunno I just like that! x3

And might I say this story already sounds VERY interesting and I can't wait to read more of it! With the creepy penis-statue. *shudders*

I'll be waiting for the next update, patiently of course! ;3
Inadvertent chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Haha, I think it'd be better to just reply to them not at the beginning. It gives me a false sense of hope that its going to be longer than it really is. And hmm, thats a pretty interesting way to get them together XD. I have an idea, i think its kinda weird and stupid though. I think its funny though. When grim and ichi do the do, the statues penis should become hard. . heh couldnt help it.
VietShinigami chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
A PROSTATE EXAM! Fuckin hilarious.

I think ya should answer the review on the page, save us a trip to our e-mail haha! (besides I forgot my password -giggles-)

Can't wait for the next chapter
freakypetachick chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
seems like a cool idea. i'll probably understand whats happening when more of it is written. as for the review thing, you should just do whatever is easier .
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28