Reviews for The curse of flesh
Astrolita Karastase chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
"brings her arms out like a zombie" MORE MORE! i love the story, but don't you think pain should ease up a little bit faster since the girl said that pain was only starting when they weren't together? (O.O) But all the same i loved it. now i just want to see how they wake up... ('.-)Oh and this sentence is weird lol: "God help whoever was fucked by men like that." what was ichi thinkin'? do you imply he is the perve in this story?(O.O)
Pickle Reviver chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Wooh! Loved it! But I still find the creepy p*nis statue creepy. *shudders*

And you know what? I want to glomp you for making so many stories with super-uke Ichi! WOOH! Seriously! There's nothing better than Uke-Ichi! x3 And there's nothing better than Seme-Grimmy~! *GLOMPS*
Empress Satori chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I seriously want to give props to the statue for forcibly making them kiss... but the voice was losing it just a bit... XD

Can't wait for Ch. 2! Cuz it's definitely gonna get interesting now that they're connected till death! Oh God, they are gonna KILL Aizen and Urahara for putting them in that situation... SWEET!
HunterKai chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Ne~ You sure like GrimmxIchi, don't you? And you sure are productive! At least your productivity has good results!

About the poll... Why don't you just PM the reviewers, because some stuff are a little too personal to post in this site.
Yoshitaka chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I don't really think that it matters if you answer in the each chapter or just send personal messages. Am I the only person answering the vote?

Well anyway the review! I noticed that Ichigo was the only was saying "fuck" and not Grimmjow XD It'll be funny it Urahara just wanted that staue to sell it something. *can't wait for the next chapter* Heh naked statue... OH GOD I'VE SEEN TOO MANY OF THOSE AT AN ART MUSEUM! ...And they were in the courtyard where my friends and I hung out too. But, the men had no peniseor anything, they were cut off. Guess they were too graphic for the children. AND YET THEY'RE FINE WITH THE CHILDREN SEEING NAKED WOMEN! GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE!
Tashhhh chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
"ichigo kurosaki please come to the front desk your doctor is here to give you a prostate exam"

*dies*
MissChabre chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
YAY I just love this story! LOL the prostate exam and the naked statue...those things really were hilarious XD The idea is really awesome, can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Astrolita Karastase chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
WOW! I love it. that's acually brilliant so keep it up! and about the reviews i would like to recieve a private massage. HEHE the force pulled them together mixing their blood and all that... I am seeing a bonding here .
DreamerP chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Your insane mind has created another AWESOME story. I LOL at the announcement to get Ichigo to come down to the office. As for the wanted kissing it was interesting on how the statue forced them to do it. I can imagine the things Grimm is thinking of. I think you should have them fight a furious battle and then one of them stops not killing the other and there they form a bond or that Grimm gets pissed at Aizen and decides to help Ichigo bring him down.

BTW I hope you have a Happy New Year and have you made cofee on your Hello Kitty Cofee Maker? I always wanted a bento your so lucky *DROOLS*. Very interesting books you got the Ninja one sounds interesting. I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas and trust me I love your stories.
EmbersSpark chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
update soon

i love this pairing
NobleFarron chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
OH! keep it going! I love how youl\keep giving us wonderful stories,*sighs*. Well what ever keep going this! It is awesome so far!
Magami no Shi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Okay, first off I vote for personal message it waste peoples time to hve to scroll through the answered reviews. Personally if I'm trying to read a story I really like then I don't want to have to scroll through things that have no meaning for me.

However, thats just me :) Now, I really like this story so far I hope you get a new chapter up soon! I've read a few other things by you and liked them so I'm pretty sure if you continue with this I'll love it too! later.
Pickle Reviver chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
At the beginning of each chapter~! Ish more.. uhhrr.. dunno I just like that! x3

And might I say this story already sounds VERY interesting and I can't wait to read more of it~! With the creepy penis-statue. *shudders*

I'll be waiting for the next update, patiently of course! ;3
Inadvertent chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Haha, I think it'd be better to just reply to them not at the beginning. It gives me a false sense of hope that its going to be longer than it really is. And hmm, thats a pretty interesting way to get them together XD. I have an idea, i think its kinda weird and stupid though. I think its funny though. When grim and ichi do the do, the statues penis should become hard. . heh couldnt help it.
VietShinigami chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
A PROSTATE EXAM! Fuckin hilarious.

I think ya should answer the review on the page, save us a trip to our e-mail haha! (besides I forgot my password -giggles-)

Can't wait for the next chapter
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »