Reviews for The curse of flesh
olivia gory chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
correction,, you spell it grimmjow not grimmjaw~
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Question:Did you make her walk into the room JUST to find a way to get rid of her?0.0 I STILL LOVE IT THOUGH!XD
SaabelsWife chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really like this story, and it took me a while to find it again. This was very well written.
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Go Gin! And I hope that Ichi will go to Hecto Mundo instead!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
That statue still creeps the shit outta me!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I just have o day this but

that statue creeped the fuck outta me!
loveiaoy chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
LOL! funny hahahaha _
hullohullo chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
I really liked this! And hitsugaya is one of my faves and the last one with the teddy was just so cute in my mind! KYAAAA!

Ja ne! Love yah'
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
A question, What's with Kira? He and Kenpachi are bond so shouldn't Zaraki feel something is worn with Kira 'cause they are in diffrents worlds

Same goes for Aizen, anyway, he already is in pain... Nooo~~ Aizen~~~

Must find HotAizen's fics 3.3
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
"#$"&/$%&#/$&%&$&"$ %/"$%&#$

You should had putten a BIG WARNING in the summary that Aizen was going to bottom! WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Great, now I have a headache and I don't have a Ichigo or a Grimmjow to calm it down.
keihatake chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
O.o mean urahara
keihatake chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
luv it im drinkin hot chocklate and grimm and ichi cuddiling made it start boilin lol
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Ichigo is totally the submissive one! lol! oh and it's not Grimmjaw, it's Grimmjow... sorry to point that out but it really bothers me! I am already in love with this story though!
xXduchessXx chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
What happened to tousen and wonderweiss?
Ally-Cat2013 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
ok i like ur story except...y the hell did u put toshiro & gin 2gether? but anyway like i said good story so far. :)
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »