Reviews for The Misfits
CMVreud chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Somewhere a Hammy meets Cultist-chan?
I don't know if the would like another or kill another because they frustrate one another to levels unimagined.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Yay, Failbaddon the Harmless AND a story about chaotic/evil chaos (like a double negation).
Kit chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Good story. I like how you are showing the human side to Chaos and I look forword to the next chapter.
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHAOS UPDATE THIS! I love the character epeically the sarcastic Alygias. of coures the Perry is also awesome the same as "Hammy and the Red man" LOL. I want to see what new crazy things they can do. so please update this.
exterminatus1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
I'm surprised that many of the reviewers missed the "big dick" reference. Its a /tg nickname for Eldrad, the biggest asshole of the Eldar race.
Meatzman2 chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Now this was an unexpected delight. It's a shame that you seem to have stopped updating it, I'll go check your profile now to see what else you've done.

I'm particularly fond of the bitter old Tzeentchian sorceror bit, thought that was very well done. And the punching thing? Glorious!
Bluedermis chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Nice pun, with the ship named Always Angry.

Angry Marines, anyone?
dylanredefined chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
This is as awesome as thousand shinji and open doors .

well written and a clever idea .Chaos is not nesscarily evil is it.
S058 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
keep up the good work. this has a unique perspective on Chaos.
Grimnosh chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Actually when Perry is talking about the pointy-ears (Dark Eldar I believe) and the "huge dick" I think she is refering that the eldar is on a jet bike, which does (if you've seen the models for them) look like that.
Nightmare723764 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
this is good, damn good at that. Misfits indeed.
drvash chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Is there any chance of these Misfits and the Semper Vixo ending up in Sunnydale, California, as a tie-in for your “Open Door” story? If you’re going to explore an unknown situation, send in expendable people first so you don’t lose anyone important.

I can imagine Alygias becoming involved with the Initiative’s HST studies and helping them refine Adam the Cyborg. Hamilcar as an asymptomatic disease carrier has potential if he was bitten by a werewolf and contracted lycanthropy. Plus, given their affinity for 'old school' Chaos, they’d eventually cross paths with Ethan Raynes the chaos mage.
Cant Namemyself chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
MOAR!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
This is indeed a very refreshing take on the armies of Chaos. Finally, we see their human and, well, perhaps benevolent sides here. True, other reviewers have pointed that out already, but, still, this is one great fic. Thank you!
Slaashyish chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
quite possibly the most unusual story I'v ever read for Warhammer. Which is good. I like wierd stuff.

One question though; when Perry's talking about fighting pointy ears, and 'Dick'. Is she saying that the Pointy ears is a dick, or was she fighting some kind of huge mutant dick-monster?