Reviews for Five Boo Boos
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Poor Mikaela
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Ha ha these were all really cute
P.A.W.07 chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
Very cute. I just loved Ratchet in this. :3
Emilie.L.F chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
True it could happen.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Aww, poor Ironhide! I love the awkward moments when non-humans get the Talk~
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Love it. Last chapters gotta be my favourite though
Savannah chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
I mean no disrespect but I would like to say wasp stings do hurt and you do have to worry about the stinger. Almost 6 months ago I was stung in the neck and let me tell you it made me cry the pain was so bad, the spot where it stung me is still slighty swollen from a miniscule part of the stinger getting stuck inside, but other than that I love this story.
femme4jack chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Sam and I get all the same injuries! Hee! And the poor Autobots are so paranoid about the unarmored, delicate fleshies :)
femme4jack chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Oh, considering everything else Ironhide turnds his cannons on, I'm certain he'd try to terminate a wasp. This is delightful :)
femme4jack chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
perfect soundclips, and I identify with Sam here. I'm always stubbing my toe and bruising myself on things :)
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
i"Don't order me around my med-bay, youngling. You're injured, you're in my med-bay, you're in my care, you follow my rules. Answer the fraggin' question, or I'll just strap you to my table and perform a full scan to ensure you've not also failed to mention injuries elsewhere."/i

This statement is just so delightfully Ratchet. It makes me happy :D
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
One of my favorite types of stories: the everyday stuff, othing spectacular, but funny. The inability of newbie aliens to tell when it’s a major pain was just grin-worthy.
Roxanna123 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
This is so funny! I love it! Make more like this please.
Tianhuayoucao chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Adorable! Gotta love those mother-hen bots.
Molto Alesato chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
As a person who had tripped and sprained their (right) ankle three days ago, and still can't walk on it, this chapter hits home. xD