Reviews for Five Boo Boos
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 5 . 8/12
Aww, poor Ironhide! I love the awkward moments when non-humans get the Talk~
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 6/28
Love it. Last chapters gotta be my favourite though
Savannah chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
I mean no disrespect but I would like to say wasp stings do hurt and you do have to worry about the stinger. Almost 6 months ago I was stung in the neck and let me tell you it made me cry the pain was so bad, the spot where it stung me is still slighty swollen from a miniscule part of the stinger getting stuck inside, but other than that I love this story.
femme4jack chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Sam and I get all the same injuries! Hee! And the poor Autobots are so paranoid about the unarmored, delicate fleshies :)
femme4jack chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Oh, considering everything else Ironhide turnds his cannons on, I'm certain he'd try to terminate a wasp. This is delightful :)
femme4jack chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
perfect soundclips, and I identify with Sam here. I'm always stubbing my toe and bruising myself on things :)
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
i"Don't order me around my med-bay, youngling. You're injured, you're in my med-bay, you're in my care, you follow my rules. Answer the fraggin' question, or I'll just strap you to my table and perform a full scan to ensure you've not also failed to mention injuries elsewhere."/i

This statement is just so delightfully Ratchet. It makes me happy :D
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
One of my favorite types of stories: the everyday stuff, othing spectacular, but funny. The inability of newbie aliens to tell when it’s a major pain was just grin-worthy.
Roxanna123 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
This is so funny! I love it! Make more like this please.
Tianhuayoucao chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Adorable! Gotta love those mother-hen bots.
Molto Alesato chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
As a person who had tripped and sprained their (right) ankle three days ago, and still can't walk on it, this chapter hits home. xD
femme4jack chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
It was all great, but the last chapter was priceless. That is exactly how Mik would be. Well done :D

Loved the little bits about it feeling good to Ironhide while she was tightening his bolts *wiggles eyebrows*

And I've had that happen to be me before. Not with giant robots, but bleeding out because I was so busy I didn't pay attention.
Minirowan chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
This was really enjoyable to read. I can just imagine all the small day-to-day injuries that the Autobots would freak out over. The disparity of their human knowhow reminds me of this other fic "One Time Too Many" by hydraling110. If you haven't read it I highly recommend it, it's utterly hilarious as long as you're not very conservative when it comes to talks about sex.
MissMary chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
I enjoyed this fic. FYI no uterus, no opinion is old, old, old, and it is very possible to concentrate and not notice a cycle has started.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Ah, welcome to the foibles of half your new hosts/allies!

I enjoyed this fic thoroughly from beginning to end. The dialogue is apt, the exposition well-described, and the situations quite conceivable. And there's a Vaeru quote, which puts the Amazing Seal of Approval on it!