Reviews for A Picture's Worth
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Loved it, so sweet! But there's one thing- why'd Al want a book? A Muggle one, too- if it's from Hermione, it's Muggle. All the same, great work!
morphin3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Oh. My. Gosh. This is precious! love love love
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Not really fond of next gen fics but I really enjoyed this :) Such a sweet Christmas story :)
ireallydonutcare chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Aww, my heart is bursting with joy!
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Aaahh! Absolutely LOVE it! You captured the characters so well, and I love next-gen family fics! :) Harry and Ginny are such good parents.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
such a perfect story
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Lovely. Ah, the real meaning of Christmas...
Great characterisations.
I had Al pegged for a career in Spell Creation. Hmm. Maybe he's a Portrait Artist on the side as well. :)
AwesomeAuthor101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Best fanfic I've ever read.
Potter's Muse chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I really like your capture of the Potter family. I confess I have a soft spot for Harry and Al :). More of Al from your experienced hand?
Noonie chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Perfect ending to a great sketch. I'm not sure I agree with how HArry handled things, but it did work out well and he didn't lose kids' respect so kudos to him!
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I love it! The contrasting personalities of James and Al were written well, and it's amusing seeing Harry being a parent.
Jonia chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
LOVE this story! Thank you!
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is truly heartwarming. As in it put one of those soft smiles on my face and gave me misty eyes and a desire to adopt eight children and raise them with love so that they will know what it means to love just as precious Albus does.
ladymirth chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
*cuddles the Potter family* *sniffle* *peppers tiny Al's sweet face with kisses*
Rajatarangini chapter 1 . 1/6/2014