Reviews for Darkest Night
sapphire0427 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
There are lots of versions of New Moon in Edward's POV. I have started reading several of them, but this is the first one that has made me want to continue past the first chapter.

Edward is hard to write, and even harder to write properly. You're doing a good job so far. I enjoyed this chapter. My favorite line: "I laid back on her bed for just a moment to breathe in her delicious aroma one more time."

The whispered "Goodbye my Bella, my one true love," nearly made me cry. Nice work.
wishing-my-eyes-were-topez chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This story is AMAZING please keep going!
PenName76 chapter 16 . 2/9/2009
I LOVE this story. I had been reading it over at R&T. I'm glad to see it's here. You are a gifted writer and I think you completely captured his essence. Can't wait to see the scene in her bedroom.
cruzegirl chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
I like this story from Edwards POV. I'm ready for more. lol. Great writing.
Quynh Cullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is great! And I only read the first chapter! lol back to reading it again...
Jammya chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
Wow. I was starting to think you were never going to finish this. Im glad to be wrong! :]] I hope you up-date agin!
VampireLove4Cullens chapter 16 . 1/20/2009
i'm so glad you're back. it has been forever! and i caught right up and really loved this chapter. please update quickly!
clumsy23 chapter 16 . 1/20/2009
that was really good; I'm glad that you updates! :)
Hime13 chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FAN FIC STEPHENIE MEYERS SHOUULD LET YOU BE HER IS SO THE TYPE OF STUFF I WANNA DO I CAN;'T WAIT TO START POSTING MY FAN FIC ON HERE YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER
Orangesoprano chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Omg! I cannot stop reading this ! I've read it 5 times and I cry every time ! In case i havent said it already , This is utterly FLAWLESS!
Orangesoprano chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
omg, this is so perfect! I've read so many fanfics that only attempt to be this good! You really nailed Edwards character ! PLEASE please please finish this ! I can hardly wait !

Definitely subscribing !
101BoOkWoRm101 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
I really don't care what you say but HE left HER. He doesn't get sympathy.
carmame chapter 15 . 9/26/2008
I really enjoyed your story.
Fighting for Words chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
Update soon! I am really itching to know what happens next!
CBRH chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
Welcome back! The chapter was worth waiting for; you did an excellent job! Especially with Edward chastising himself for putting everyone in such danger; he really didn't think that through, did he?