Reviews for Deplorations of Hermione Granger
yay chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
After rereading this for the bajillionth time I realized... why was he in her flat in the first place?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
great!
SenselessAndWreckless chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
It had me clutching the sides of my face, going AWW! :D LOVED them both!
starlight chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
OH MAN, THIS IS AMAZINGLY SWEET! :D
freedomflier chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
yeahyuh

thats what I'm talking about
hashtagnofilter chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i loved it
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
OMG, that was hilarious! Leave it to Fred and George to lighten up the mood...

Oh, right, the intro. Don't you know that school is one of the best times FOR writing? Because I for one hardly ever get any writing done during the summer. In class, however, I'm almost always writing something for either this site or its sister site, fictionpress, instead of taking notes. Of course, that may be why I have to keep retaking calculus classes...:D
snow winter chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh god...this is amazing...I've read the Lamentations of Draco Malfoy first of course...:) And both are utterly breathtaking!
lilian chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
J' adore! I love it. I love it. I love it. The romance was so beatiful and ohh it made my heart flutter. (As you can tell i am a hopeless romantic)Anyways, great story, hope to see more works from you.
Akkiles chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That story was the best ! I love how you make Hermione and Draco friends first, not like in some stories when they don't really know each other but say they love each other anyway... So great job!

-Akkiles
lil mz pursun chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i love ur story! it made me tear. so sad but happy at the same time. it reallry is good.
realthinkur chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I cried

This is an amazing fic

plausible, the characters are well developed and realistic

it's so romantic! I wish any of the guys I knew were as good

with words!

BRILLIANT
quik-wit chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
that one (and the first) was simply adorale, painful, then adorale again. I liked it alot
TheOneInAqua chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
omg I loved this story! you did such a good job in describing everything, it was awesome D
jellyacey chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I LOVE THISH:3 so yeah...