Reviews for Three Days
Torli chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Nice story...I like it very much:)

To compare Anakin and Obi-Wan with Siri and Ferus - very good idea:D
starfmalover chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Good job. Anakin and Siri and Ferus and Obi-wan are a lot alike aren't they. I really liked this.
serious starwars fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
the master ALWAYS braids the padawan braid.
Toni chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
What a well-written little story! Just love Siri, and you've captured her pretty well. Any extra chapters or sequels coming?
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
good story
Nelarun chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aww. this was so cute! not the right word, but it's the only one that halfway fits. This was really good!

Nela
Citizenjess chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I liked this a lot. There aren't many stories centering around Watson's characters and particularly not their childhoods, but you managed to showcase both a knowledge of this particular facet of the EU enough to draw not necessarily obvious parallels between Ferus and Obi-Wan as initiates, as well as the ability to leave Siri's characterization in tact. It is REALLY nice to read a 'fic for once where she isn't shy, virginal, or giggly. Thank you, and please feel free to dabble in this particular aspect of Star Wars fandom again.
Hananiah chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Beautiful story. I really liked the echo of Obi Wan in Ferus and you really captured Siri's nature. Lovely fic.
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw...so sweet! I've read a few of the Jedi apprentice books that they were in, and this fits in very well with those. Excellent job!
Obi-WanTPM chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow. I'm amazed at your writing. It captures the character's personality even though you didn't dwell on it. I could only hope that I will learn to write like that.
phaorah chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
great chapter far as i know this is the first ferus olin fic thinkin of doing sum about the last of the jedi series?
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This is cool. Interesting too. Keep writing and i'll keep an eye out for your stories. :)