Reviews for Three Days
car54 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I like the compare and contrast with Ankin and Obi Wan.
Ferus and Siri are among my favorite EU characters and there aren't enough stories or art about them. Thanks for this look at them.
sisaloofafump chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Awesome story! My favorite Star Wars characters are Ferus and Siri! I love the way their relationship was demonstrated and how the chracters acted like themselves.
Torli chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Nice story...I like it very much:)

To compare Anakin and Obi-Wan with Siri and Ferus - very good idea:D
starfmalover chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Good job. Anakin and Siri and Ferus and Obi-wan are a lot alike aren't they. I really liked this.
serious starwars fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
the master ALWAYS braids the padawan braid.
Toni chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
What a well-written little story! Just love Siri, and you've captured her pretty well. Any extra chapters or sequels coming?
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
good story
Nelarun chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aww. this was so cute! not the right word, but it's the only one that halfway fits. This was really good!

Citizenjess chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I liked this a lot. There aren't many stories centering around Watson's characters and particularly not their childhoods, but you managed to showcase both a knowledge of this particular facet of the EU enough to draw not necessarily obvious parallels between Ferus and Obi-Wan as initiates, as well as the ability to leave Siri's characterization in tact. It is REALLY nice to read a 'fic for once where she isn't shy, virginal, or giggly. Thank you, and please feel free to dabble in this particular aspect of Star Wars fandom again.
Hananiah chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Beautiful story. I really liked the echo of Obi Wan in Ferus and you really captured Siri's nature. Lovely fic.
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 12/27/2007 sweet! I've read a few of the Jedi apprentice books that they were in, and this fits in very well with those. Excellent job!
Obi-WanTPM chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow. I'm amazed at your writing. It captures the character's personality even though you didn't dwell on it. I could only hope that I will learn to write like that.
phaorah chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
great chapter far as i know this is the first ferus olin fic thinkin of doing sum about the last of the jedi series?
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This is cool. Interesting too. Keep writing and i'll keep an eye out for your stories. :)