Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Ohmgosh... what a sad chapter! I can't imagine Gibbs finding McGee with a gun to his head... and the cards! I sobbed through the entire chapter.
GeneaLady chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Awww! I love how he wants Abby to comfort him.
fallenangel218 chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
That was a sweet ending. :) Sorry I couldn't review as myself... I tend to read at work when I get bored, and my work computer logged me out of ffdotnet. I enjoyed Traffic Report and I especially liked the sequel. :)
fallenangel218 chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Wow...that was heartbreaking. I am looking forward to the rest.
fallenangel218 chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Abby has all the good ideas... she can even get Gibbs to comply... now THAT's power... :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
wow... that's intense!
lsmcfan chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Did you ever write about the Monteros case? Or have I just not gotten to it?

What kind of car did Tim get to replace the Porsche? I'm just curious to see what you would have him drive (in your mind). Hopefully not a Prius
TwistedRocketPower chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
sweet :)
Danielle chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Yes please continue with the Monteros story!
Servant05 chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Liked the sequeal and loved how Tim had finally come to terms and is starting to really get over it.

And, duh, I would really like to read the Monteros case. It would help give some insight into it and how Gyllenskog mentioned thanking Tim for killing a witness against him.

Hmm...I'm rambling. Sorry.

Thanks for the good sequel ;)
Danielle chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
As promised, I did read the sequel. (,)

once again, great job adn everyone is in character, love it!

Maybe you can make an other story? That Tim was the reason Ducky took up Forensic Psychology. I've been thinking since the shrink in the first story and then later Dr. Wyatt... Ducky would have done SO much better!

lucyferr chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
Would have preferred a story where Tim died and the media came out with the true story of what happened.
lucyferr chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
If NCIS didnt release the details of what actually happened to the public, I'd place the blame more on NCIS than on Alana.
alix33 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
She bent over and grabbed her bag. As she shuffled through it, she elaborated, “We can have Christmas here! We just have to get our presents. Ah-ha!” Abby brought up a key ring with a single key on it. “Here,” she said, handing it to Tony. “Abby, I don’t think our relationship is at the stage of exchanging house keys,” Tony said. “Duh, Tony. This is the key to Tim’s place.” “How long have you had a key?” “None of your business, Tony,” Abby said smiling. “Get his gifts. They’re under his little Christmas tree on his writing desk.” - Implying that at some stage in the past, Abby and Tim DID have a relationship that got to the exchanging house keys stage AND Abby knows well enough to know how he handles Christmas gifts.
alix33 chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
"In moments, the nurse was there. She gave them all a withering glance but didn’t force them out." - At least withering-glance-nurse gets the concept of family, it seems.