Reviews for Come Undone
Love it. Still impressed after multiple read. Woot !
MusikMastr chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I LOVE IT!
Kaia-Kasumi chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow, just wow. I loved it.
Blys Tanner chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You know, I gotta tell you Illi, I have read this countless times and I still get chills. It is everything I ever want in a fic, and you never disappoint. I have been fiending for a good SasuNaru, and this one always comes through! Thanks for being awesome (as always)
Pawesome Kat chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I don't know what it is about this story in particular, but I'm just a complete mesh after reading this. I guess I like this so much because I can see it happening...I'm not sure. All I know is that I love this, and your writing is amazing. This is for sure going into my favorite section.
My Cute Little Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
It was alright but I much prefer emotional sex tbh D:
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Amazing, totally genius, and sososososoososososoooooooooo oo hot! Fucking fantastic job bro!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love it ! It was so good!
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I have discovered that I love every little story that falls out of that deliciously twisted little brain of yours, and this story is no different. Job well done.

SaLEm
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Whewww that was HOT! Great work! Semi non-con is tough to write, but you made it tender, sweet, and sexy. I can also totally also see this happen in manga verse. Loved it.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
great story!

I loved it, even though the ass that Sasuke was at the end
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This starts out from dark, to sad, to sweet, and eventually, to sad/hopeful... I love it :)

(my sick mind enjoys dark stuff like this, sue me)
Ofeliarage chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
One hot smexy lemon...yum.
DerbyGigs chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I don't often read fics these days but I happened across Come Undone and have to say:

.AMAZING.

The fact that you can craft such a dark, unhappy (yet hopeful) love story in such a small number of words is truly commendable. Sad, beautiful and gripping. A true masterpiece. I am truly in awe.

Oh, and I love Duran Duran P
LucyBlack07 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
shit. to much for my hearth. I just love it so much, I damnit love you, you make me so damnit happy. I want to fly w

ALL your histories are so cool, U'r exelent writer, seriously. I lovee all them, even I need a translate to read them xD' Maybe one day I will die for nosebleed, but don't care me xD I looove it

Yeah, mi inglish is so bad, but, I want to congratula... umm, I don't remember the word ._. U'r awesome! :D