Reviews for Come Undone
jj chapter 1 . 11/20
Jacraycray chapter 1 . 11/5
My all time favourite fan fiction ever. Both the characters are so true to who they are in the actual story. Narutos loving and loyal and headstrong! Daisies desperately in love with him, he's cruel, but not too cruel, he's bad, but not too bad. He take advantage of him yet desperately tries to make it good. I love it! All time best ever!
Love it. Still impressed after multiple read. Woot !
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Kaia-Kasumi chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow, just wow. I loved it.
Blys Tanner chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You know, I gotta tell you Illi, I have read this countless times and I still get chills. It is everything I ever want in a fic, and you never disappoint. I have been fiending for a good SasuNaru, and this one always comes through! Thanks for being awesome (as always)
Matter98 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I don't know what it is about this story in particular, but I'm just a complete mesh after reading this. I guess I like this so much because I can see it happening...I'm not sure. All I know is that I love this, and your writing is amazing. This is for sure going into my favorite section.
My Cute Little Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
It was alright but I much prefer emotional sex tbh D:
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Amazing, totally genius, and sososososoososososoooooooooo oo hot! Fucking fantastic job bro!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love it ! It was so good!
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I have discovered that I love every little story that falls out of that deliciously twisted little brain of yours, and this story is no different. Job well done.

LilangLuha chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Whewww that was HOT! Great work! Semi non-con is tough to write, but you made it tender, sweet, and sexy. I can also totally also see this happen in manga verse. Loved it.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
great story!

I loved it, even though the ass that Sasuke was at the end
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This starts out from dark, to sad, to sweet, and eventually, to sad/hopeful... I love it :)

(my sick mind enjoys dark stuff like this, sue me)
Ofeliarage chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
One hot smexy lemon...yum.