Reviews for And for Many Years After
1andonlyjack chapter 1 . 2/17
Well it been almost 10 years seen your last update for this im kind of sad to be honest i really enjoyed these stories of luffy and nami married.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
CLIFF HANGER!WHY!?
Bob Bug chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was great! will the Baby live? and is the person Luffy hoped never to see again his Grandfather Monkey ?
moongirl21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Wow great story I hope you update soon
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Since Luffy's no longer going all pirating and such, I'd be willing to guess tat he called Garp to come down and deal with Arlong.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
this story and three years/omake is awesome I really like it, though it's a pity it hasn't been updated in a long time it would be awesome to see this story continued, i'm quite curious to who luffy is calling, though I'm also curious how arlong captured luffy in the first place and got him to marry nami as well.
abbylee95 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I really like this will you please continue!
keith chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
good story pleas up date soon
GreenCyberWolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh, who does he call? since you said Luffy didnt want to see him and its someone strong enough to help fight Arlong, could it be Garp
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw, a baby finally xD

I wonder who is Luffy calling... Can't wait for the next chapter
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i like these little stories~ :D:D
WBDW chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I forgot to put in a review! Well, as I had told you before, I am really excited to see some adventure in the TYO universe, and I am so happy you had chose for both Lucky and Nami to live.

And I can't wait to see where this goes _~

Maybe after this semester from hell you'll be able to update. **huggles** And I need to ask you something.
LuffyxRuby chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
plz update!1
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
so..you must update soon! i really love your stories...more onegai!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Loved the chapter, update soon! _