Reviews for Check Mate
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 6/6
Are you going to write a sequel? This is brilliant, though I was hoping it'd be longer as I love long fics! Hope you'll write the sequel (if there is one) soon! :)
ElizaCalcifer chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just love this story to bits and pieces and it's only the second chapter only two other stories made me feel like this. I feel like this is prefect.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
frigging awesome i hope to read more like this soon :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
this is amazing i hope you write many more like this soon it is amazing :)
BlueRose-Phantom chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
I just loved the story!
m.Autumn chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
Welp, I liked this one too! Awesome writing! The sad ending was very sad ( Your happy ending here was cute when all he ever said was "I know" and then everything was all laughs and dandys... I do wonder where they will go now... where shall they go to escape authorities and such? I almost think you could add more to this, maybe... I did love it though!
PureSinner chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
I took my sweet time to read this, and boy was I jumping up and down in my mind because dammit, it's Mikey and he's so fucking badass, and you managed to keep him in-character in this fic. Well done! As for the endings, I do think the sad one suited it better, the happy one just made me raise my eyebrows and settle with one simple 'what the fuck'. All in all, nice story you have here, I hope I'll soon read more of your stuff, keep it up!
anauharris chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
I thought the sad ending was SO much better- more emotional and powerful than this 'walking into the sunset' ending. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks.
Leslie D chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Nice job! I'm liking it so far.

1 thing you missed. Michaels middle name isin't Christopher, its Audrey.

Michael Audery Myers.
Elmo chapter 18 . 3/13/2012
I hate that bitch Emory ! And no he has to still love Lauire/ Bonnie please ! Dump that Emory bitch . Make him kill her and Lauire live ! And he still love her .
THAYCALLMESPITFIRE chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
I rille liked this story but bolth endings dident rille sute it and they sounded somewhat forced and lacking in discriptive detale i do however think you nailed the sister i personely have always thaught she was rather stupid for being so panicky and easely spooked also she never asked who the people in the photo where just kept stating she dident understand so im giving an overall score of 8 and 1/2 out of 10 ~SPIT FIRE
Luv4RobPattz chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
I just found this story and absolutely LOVED it!

I just love Michael :)
sleepyseagull chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
Did they really leave an unconcious Bonnie in the house? xD. Otherwise, great story :)
Nona chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
And this is where I stop reading.

I liked your story up to this point, but frankly, Emory is not one of the best original characters I've ever read. She does come off as a cocky, immature girl. She's supposed to be 26, right? She reads as sixteen or seventeen in emotional maturity.

So far you have Michael in character according to the 2007 remake and I take my hat off to you. Most writers turn him into a sniveling, bleeding heart romantic. You've written Michael and Loomis well.

Please don't take this as an attack, it's my honest opinion that Emory is not well written and comes across as a jerk.

I found myself hoping Michael would kill her half-way through this chapter.

You're a very good writer and I wish you well in all your writing projects in the future.
AllieBoo chapter 20 . 10/25/2010
OMG i freakin love ur story. I always wanted michael to have a happy ending since i daw the 2007 remake. u have amazing writing skills, and please. PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL!