Reviews for Check Mate
3 Great stuff, so good! 3
WolfxSong chapter 20 . 11/1
I wonder what type of relationship they'll have now. I can't imagine them having any semblance of a normal life, especially with the fact that Michael is a well known serial killer and Loomis or someone will start pointing fingers and charge Emory with being his accomplice. They'll be running from the police. But at least they'll have each other. I suppose. Great story though! I hope you write a sequel!
WolfxSong chapter 19 . 11/1
Bonnie/Laurie, to put it in three simple words, is royally fucked. I'm so glad this wasn't the official ending for the story. I appreciate when an author puts in multiple endings, or at least a happy and sad one, giving readers the chance to end it sadly or happily. I'm off to read the happy ending, my chosen ending, and pray that you write a sequel to this one day.
WolfxSong chapter 12 . 11/1
This part made me chuckle a bit. I like the fact that, despite breaking multiple laws and chloroforming one helpless clerk, she's at least considerate of her victims.
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 6/6
Are you going to write a sequel? This is brilliant, though I was hoping it'd be longer as I love long fics! Hope you'll write the sequel (if there is one) soon! :)
ElizaCalcifer chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just love this story to bits and pieces and it's only the second chapter only two other stories made me feel like this. I feel like this is prefect.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
frigging awesome i hope to read more like this soon :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
this is amazing i hope you write many more like this soon it is amazing :)
BlueRose-Phantom chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
I just loved the story!
m.Autumn chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
Welp, I liked this one too! Awesome writing! The sad ending was very sad ( Your happy ending here was cute when all he ever said was "I know" and then everything was all laughs and dandys... I do wonder where they will go now... where shall they go to escape authorities and such? I almost think you could add more to this, maybe... I did love it though!
PureSinner chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
I took my sweet time to read this, and boy was I jumping up and down in my mind because dammit, it's Mikey and he's so fucking badass, and you managed to keep him in-character in this fic. Well done! As for the endings, I do think the sad one suited it better, the happy one just made me raise my eyebrows and settle with one simple 'what the fuck'. All in all, nice story you have here, I hope I'll soon read more of your stuff, keep it up!
anauharris chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
I thought the sad ending was SO much better- more emotional and powerful than this 'walking into the sunset' ending. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks.
Leslie D chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Nice job! I'm liking it so far.

1 thing you missed. Michaels middle name isin't Christopher, its Audrey.

Michael Audery Myers.
Elmo chapter 18 . 3/13/2012
I hate that bitch Emory ! And no he has to still love Lauire/ Bonnie please ! Dump that Emory bitch . Make him kill her and Lauire live ! And he still love her .