Reviews for wth is ILY?
Very Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
Fleur chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Dawwww cuteness
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was great, I loved it.:)
The-Unwritten1219 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
so cute really sweet luven the fluff
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
cool story but damnit even my litte cuz. know that he tell that every day still cool story ;D
S.M.W chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved it! so sweet
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
lol lmao. i wonder if Danny knows what those mean...anyway, loved the story!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
danny's so stupido
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hmm... I guess I'll review. I've got some time on my hands. Ahh, what to say, though? It's been so long since I've found something worth reviewing...

Oh, just a little warning: I tend to focus on the spots where you missed the mark, or could have improved. Your writing is very good, especially compared to the works of certain people... My point here is, don't think I'm bashing you or flaming. I'm trying to give a constructive criticism.

This story was very cute. I love how you turned Danny's usual boyishly idiotic charm into total, complete cluelessness. Like you, I hate bad grammar. I am itching to copy this to Word and correct every single mistake. But I won't, cuz I'm cool like that. [Grammatical incorrectness intended, by the way.]

I think you could have added more story between bits of IM. Showing Sam, kind of laughing to herself at Danny's denseness. Danny, totally and completely clueless. It would have lengthened the story and made it feel a bit more... real. [Yah, I know. Danny Phantom, featuring a half-ghost boy, real.]

I also think that Sam, with her morals and all that other slightly annoying stuff, would use correct grammar during IM. It would have made the little chatspeak term all the more unexpected, and served to confuse Danny.

Some other things kind of bothered me near the end. I don't know about you, but I can conduct a Google search very nicely during IM. Why didn't Danny do this? You could've had Sam log out just as Danny figured out what her chatspeak meant, heightening the tension that much more.

The ending was sort of weak as well. I would add a little bit to that, maybe have Sam wake up. Or have Danny wake her up with something a little more satisfying than a chaste little cheek kiss.

HOWEVER: You hooked me with the title, drew me in with the idea, and bought me with the over-all outcome. Also known as hook, line, and sinker. This success! Ah, the smell of success. Plastic, burning flesh, and anguished sobs. It is a well earned smell that will fade within a week, unlike the stench of defeat. THAT will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Have Happy Writings,

Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
:grins: I really liked it. It was funny, but wonderfully sweet and fluffy at the same time. Great fic.
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
the title is perfect mann

wth is ILY?

what a dummy.

i loved it
Magical Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
oh, clueless danny! :)

i loved it!
ember4life chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
lol now i can say that :D
DPcrazy chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
LOL! That was both adorable and funny! Great job!