Reviews for An Imperfect Christmas
Amazing! You should do a new years sequel! :3
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Loved it
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I've been reading through a bunch of your stories, and they are all great. I love the way you write Lois and Clark. It's so much fun to read. Thank you! You're definately going on my favorite authors list!
Natalie s chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Really great! Loved it! Am now officially in a christmassy mood.
xxkizixx chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Very cute. I loved the play on 'perfect' and 'imperfect' very clever. Also, Shelby's character was funny, especially the way he acted around his 'parents'. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I'm just...ah...floored by the sweetness in this piece. I love how Lois thinks about her imperfections at the beginning and it's Clark who readily admits to liking her imperfections at the end. I'm with Shelby here - how can these two NOT see how they belong together? Chloe as well...I think she should've been written like this in the show, with that "Clark and Lois...duh" attitude. And Lana - ha! The pink squirrel... Oh my goodness...that was great.

Looking forward to more from you...and updates on those other lovely stories you have written... *hint hint*
dare121 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
you actually made me hear christmas songs... in summer!

really a great story, nice job!
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Aw! I love Christmas on Smallville. Now that Lana won't be around a lot this year, maybe we can get a Clois Christmas episode... ;-0)
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
i would love to see that shower scene
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
*Giggles* Aww... Loved this. So cute how Shelby was trying to get them together.
xSmile chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
aw what a cute Christmas story! I loved the comparison between "Perfect" Lana and "Imperfect" Lois. Yea for Clois! :D
bahjcb chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was so incredibly cute! Shelby is just adorable as well. Great job!
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
aw! how cute! u should make a sequel for new years! :D
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007

Absolute brillance!

Your writing is magnificient, and I adore your descriptions and characterization-especially Shelby xD

I think my favorite part is the "savage poke" Lois gave to the power button. Somehow, those two words together is just...really funny.

Great work. I really do adore your writing and how you depict all the characters. Very well job done.