Reviews for American Myth
#chuckles

XD

this is great!

Fantastically Awesome!

i was curious what gonna happen. end up great and funny hot awesome!

love it!
witlee chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
that... that ending.. ooh gawd... the noise i made was not human XD
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
...stop! Writing! Such! Good! Stories! OmgthatwasfantasticIhateyou. -.-
SoulofChibs chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Loved it, as usual...brilliant!
GMC chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Good and righteous lord.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was a lot of fun. I like all your work. I like it so much I'm having trouble getting anything else done. :)

Leigh Ann
ladyamen chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
kind of depressing, particulary the beginning... but damn for real, the aspiration, desire, longing you describe with your words is just like sugar on my tongue
Coragyps chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I think what I like best about this story is that you capture the kind of constant, petty squabling that goes on between siblings (I have a sister) in a realistic way, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they love each other (non-platonically, in this case). It seems like a lot of writers on this site try to downplay that pestering, antagonistic relationship to make them all lovey dovey, but they're pretty blunt and irritable in canon. You stayed true to that. Love!
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved this! I was so worried for the Impala. I bet she missed the boys as much as they missed her. Your writing is seriously amazing and I can't get enough of it! :)
Writer-4ever-and-always chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Love this!

I think you should write more, because not only did I laugh (I always love stories that can make me laugh or cry...you know outward displays of emotions)you are a REALLY great writer.

I think you should write more and keep on writing. D
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Long, tense. I loved the beginning. Siblings do snipe.
NK chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'm bouncing with happiness. Great story! I highly enjoyed and wouldn't mind reading it again!

This was so funny to read. The guys are just so... brotherly. I don't know how to explain myself... Mayne I'll put my favorite lines/quotes:

-If this is another trick I’ll kill you, he tells his imaginary Dean desperately, but his imaginary Dean isn’t saying anything, staring in Sam’s mind like the sight of the two of them together like this is the hottest thing he’s ever seen.

-“You’re good,” Dean says, sounding a little choked. “You look. Good. I mean, you look bad. Bloody and gross. So, yeah.”

-The next day, when Dean starts sniping at Sam for not getting enough sugars for the coffee, Sam tells him, “Hush or I won’t blow you tonight.”

-NK
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Where do I begin? To hear Sam and Dean sniping at each other hurt like a bitch...and you got them down perfectly - I could feel the pain and anguish and anger and hurt in my bones. You shore do have a way with words. And then, then there was this:

"Then he feels Dean’s good hand, his uncut fingers, sliding back, and at first Sam thinks he’s only getting a better grip, but then Dean’s hand slips into Sam’s hair and Sam shivers hard once, sees something in Dean’s eyes flare."

Holy Hannah, how perfect and beautiful and hints of things to come. Did I tell you how much I loved this little story? I could do with another 9 chapters, at least. Thank you for this gem. I am gonna bookmark it to keep forever and ever...
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
oH...

MY...

FUCKIN...

GOD

this was friggin perfection babe

MY GOD your sex scenes are soo not all about the detil and sex you capyure the most beautiful and meaningful moments, like sam just touching Dean and stroking his collarbone-pushing against sams injuries

OH girl..

image!

LOVED IT!

and tbh...i nearly died in awe at this

"“I think.” Dean abruptly pushes his hands into Sam’s hair and pulls his head back and kisses him until they’re breathless and grinding against each other, and then he continues, “Think you like it, Sammy.”"

WOW!

with extra O!

my god hun,

this is amazing!
PrivateBozz chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Awesome. I totally dig your writing. It's tense, aggressive, but whith a positive tone. One of the few best Supernatural fics I've read.