Reviews for It's Always the Quiet Ones
BipolarDragon chapter 8 . 1/25
"I promised the bloke I like that I would not tell you I fancy him"

I JUST NOW saw what you did there. Funny.
padfoot chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Great plot and good grammar. A bit fast paced and sometimes it's hard to get a grip on when and what is happening, but it's an enjoyable story. Sometimes it gets confusing to follow, for example when it says that Sirius hadn't told anyone about his rules of conduct, causing Remus to be confused when they're mentioned, but previously and also later on in the story Remus quotes one of the rules, so it makes that fact quite contradictory.
It's also hard to follow Remus' lies about fancying Sirius etc, and it doesn't really make sense that Remus says Sirius already knew he was gay as he walked in on him in the shower, because it isn't said what Remus was masturbating over, and the situation of Sirius walking in on him doesn't have anything to do with either of their sexualities, so that part is also confusing.

Plot holes and hard to follow conversations aside, you have good grammar and characterization and it wasn't a bad read.
4701rose chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Oh, dear, sweet cheesecake! I had a smile on my face the whole time! You have excellent grammer, humor and evil. Loved it!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Ahahaha awww this fic was great. So funny and witty and sweet and lovely.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Yes I was expecting something more graphic! At least write the kiss! Geez...
RosesAreForever23 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
I thought this was a delightfully funny and interesting story! I must have annoyed my family at least a hundred times with all the times I laughed while reading this. Really, it was great! I couldn't have asked for more :D
Beloved-Soulless chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
:P
sleepynightvale chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
My oh my. This was really good! Great job. I love Sirius' point of view in this story.
cookie mistress chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
VERY cute! lovin it!
EpicFail94 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
oh my god LOVED the ending!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
Heheheh! This was way cute! I actually loved the abrupt ending! Great job! :D
Jessarie chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
that was cute
XxMysticMariexX chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
That was bloody hilarious! My favourite part of the whole fic was the fart and then sirius' comment about it not being his hole XD
JustDanny chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I really liked your fic! It was hilarious, I swear, and I had loads of fun reading it! Thank you very much.
JustDanny chapter 7 . 2/2/2010