Reviews for That Which Breathes, and Flowers
Shaish chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
[/slowly waves hand up] I'm def reading the Saito/Kenshin. I was rewatching the show a bit recently and it kind of cREPT UP ON ME.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Even when kenshin's getting rammed he's still thinking its boring
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Jeez, I adore your Kenshin/Saitou. It's just so damn brutal, painful, and HOT. Stalking your profile now. XD
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow... astonishing. It's quite wonderful, though a bit too cluttered with dense description. Still, you can sense the ties that bind these two men, their deep regrets and the dark secrets they keep in their hearts. Their contradictory relationship is captured beautifully in this short fic!
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like it.
kuroiyousei chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
OK, I have just discovered you and am setting out to read all your Saitou/Kenshin items. This one was cold and depressing and beautiful. Very nice work.
iratecat chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh dear god, please don't stop writing.

Metaphors and poetic liberties, indeed - but hey, at least you know it. ] Plus, they're good, and you seem to know where to stop. I like the way you use them, to tell not the whole story but tantalizing bit of it. You tease. ; )

Also, "simply blackness" should read "simple blackness", methinks.

All in all, please keep writing, and I'll keep reading! ]
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow. At first I was like, "What the fudge!" But I decided to give it a chance, and I enjoyed it. It was very dark, but somehow Kenshin's light spread through. Maybe it was just the song I was listening to ("Music Box" by Thrice) but it was very ...um, I don't even know how to say it. It was so well done, despite my first impression of Kenshin/Saitou (not that I have a problem with a gay pairing, I've just never read this one in particular). It was very well done, I give you a pat on the back!

~Chibi
shinigami-lives chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is, yet again, really great - your portrayal of Saito and Kenshin is always painfully real. And yes, people do read this pairing (though there aren't really enough good stories with the two of them). Mostly, I just find Kaoru annoying.
Jaded Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I like Kenshin/Saitou-I think they are a fascinating pairing. I just can't find any!

This was an interesting and angsty piece. Sometimes I wasn't sure just who was doing what to who though. I liked the dreamlike introspection. In the story both seemed to be unable to live outside the past, or move beyond it, which arguably is in character. I enjoyed seeing this rare pairing in your fic. I hope you do more stories, Ken/Saitou or otherwise. :)
tag0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
*waves* Hey, I read Saitou/Kenshin! (And write it too, but nothing finished...)

Hmm. Kind of dark, this one.