Reviews for Perfect Boyfriend
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
As others already pointed out, this ending shows Athrun in this fic is NOT a perfect boyfriend contrary to what you wrote in previous chapters.
It actually makes it seem like he never really loved Cagalli.
Seriously, if he did, how can he be just as happy with Meyrin as with Cagalli only several months after he dumped Cagalli? Especially when he started to date Meyrin just because he got drunk over Cagalli and slept with her? (I don't think that kind of relationship will last anyway)
He probably just used Cagalli like he is using Meyrin now.
He acted like a perfect boyfriend in previous chapters, yes. But he probably did it only because he likes himself acting like that not because he loved or cared about Cagalli.
That's why it doesn't make much difference who his girlfriend is. It doesn't really matter to him since his girlfriends are only his tools to make him look perfect.
He doesn't deserve Cagalli (or even Meyrin) and she is much better off without him.

Well, there is one good thing about this ending. We can see just because someone is acting like a perfect person, or a good person, doesn't mean they are.

P.S. I only talked about Athrun in this fic. Not about Athrun in the anime. I don't think Athrun in the anime is such a narcissistic jerk. Though he isn't perfect, he seems like a much better person.
ShaNelSha chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
i loooooovvveeee thiiiizzzz! ! ( but still shock for the late chap )

this ..!

love it.. :)
ShaNelSha chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
when i read chap 1-10.. i am happy how u describe the perfect boyfriend.. but when i read this chap,, u broke my heart n make me cry like a river.. omg :'(
so saaaaaaaaaaaddddd...
nom de plumee chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Hwaaa... So fluff
I read through all chapters in one night XD

Agree to your author note above :3
I prefer this final ending sooo muuuuchhh :D
No Asuran and Meyrin, just AsuCaga XDv
SakuraYuri-87 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This is Really Sweet...
SeedOfJustice chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
WOW that was soooooooooo good. And sooooooooo sweet. Thank You For Writing This
Winter's Tales chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
I loved this one. Perfect ending. . .
Winter's Tales chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Hi. Umm. . . I actually read the whole story b4 reviewing. And as expected, I didn't like this ending. Truth to be told I hated this ending. But no hard feelings. This is just the alternative ending. The final ending was perfect. Really.
Alexandria Nightingale chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Damn! you're story is sooo good and I thought that I was going to kill you because of having athrun paired up with meyrin but I restrained myself because you created an ending wiht cagalli and athrun together...

Good work! Keep it up!
AC-mademoiselle05 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
how sweet.!. i just want to know if there is a guy here in this world like ATHRUN ZALA ? nice !
AC-mademoiselle05 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
i want a boyfriend like athrun..

so sweet and true !
AC-mademoiselle05 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
gandang simula..haha .. review later ..babasahin ko muna ung mga susunod.. exciting !
Xx Meisha xX chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
Absolutely loved this.

The last chapter had me heartbroken, but it was nicely written as well. I suppose, I hated that I liked it, haha.

Lacus and Kira are too sweet- giving up their wedding for Cagalli and Athrun. Awwww

You've done a great job with "Perfect Boyfriend" and I hope you continue writing more in the future!

Don't get overwhelmed with college work! You can do it~
Jj chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
YOU ARE AMAZING ;) 3333
Innocent's Sorrow chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
Hello there! :D one of my beloved stories came to an end again. :'D

I'm glad that I inspired you in a way or another by favoriting this. o

Anyway, this is one of my favorite endings, too! :D it's just simply PERFECT! loved how you started it with a headline and ended it with another. x3 simply amused me.

This fanfic made me miss Gundam Seed and GSD (I didn't really like Destiny, but..oh well. Might as well include it. xD) sooo much! :* I really loved you for that!

I hope to read more from you! (: God bless & keep safe!

Love,