Reviews for One shots: Kiba and Hinata
erika b chapter 10 . 2/27
lovelly! more! more! more! i love this fic! is sweet without it been too sweet (i would hate to get diabetis just because of a fic) but this has captured Hinata and Kiba's essence without them been out of character! i love it thank you for writing it!
t chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
cuuuuuuuuuuutttttteeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Ye it is dont stres it ok
alleemaria chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
What a beauuutiful one shot! Pff, I hope she stops being an idiot and tells Sakura or Ino about it, they'll make her feel better too :p
Kiba's confession at the end was so sweet, well done ;)
Requiem of memory chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
AWW DAMNIT! XD
I got so caught up in reading these! So good! I love KibaxHinata!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
I loved it it was excellent I love the really romantic and aww parts to. I really think personally that it should have been longer. But other than that is was awsome u are a great writer. Again I loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
I LOVED IT. I just wish this was a real naruto episode. Like I said again I LOVED IT. I AM A BIG FAN OF KIBA AND HINATA.
Hinata chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
eeek
Willi chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I LOVED THIS! Honestly, my favorite pairing is Kiba and Hinata, because... well, I think they go better together. Kiba is my ultimate dream boyfriend (I know it sounds silly, but I just LOVE him!), and I love how much effort you put into this. Also, I think Neji and Tenten are a cute pair, too, but I don't like them as much as I like Kiba and Hinata. Anyway, I just loved your story! Please, if possible, make more! I understand these two aren't your fave, but I seriously think your story was incredible! I wish they could make a very short episode for that, or maybe continue on from where you stopped so it could be longer, but the bottom-line is, PERFECT STORY! I'd like to see maybe one or two more like these, but I know its difficult. We have busy lives and things, and I know you like Neji and Tenten better, but when you feel up to it, and you have more time, I would DEFINITELY read the others. Okay, thanks! Again, I loved it! (\(o)/)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
wtf why am i reading this , FMA FMA FMA !
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
yaaaaaaaaaa go kibahina
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Suicide...interesting idea.
Colorfull-Darkness chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Assess I loved all of that! It made me smile the whole way through kiba is so cute!