Reviews for The Photograph of You and Me
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
URRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH.
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN GOOD FANFICTION.
NOTHING.
I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT'S BEEN YEARS AND YOU NO LONGER LOOK AT YOUR REVIEW.
URRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
rotfl, aww, that was great!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
you need more supernatural fics!
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aww, i loved this.
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Thanks for that last part choked on my omlette I was coughing that much from laughing. LOL. Dean as Dorothy he'd look splendid in a gingham dress lmao! Great story btw xx
Jimaine chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aww . . .
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
You know, I KNOW that the bitch/jerk exchange is overused in fiction (and some might say, on the show itself) but when used properly (as it was in this fic) all it really means is "I love you" or y'know, some manly ode of affection.

WiaWSNB is one of my favorite episodes and I never get tired of reading codas for it and this is one of the best of I've read. The seasawing of Dean's emotions, his observations of Sam, Sam himself, all of it was just so well written that I actually choked up a few times myself.

You know, if you ever do write the meta on pictures, I'd totally read it.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aww, this was good. All sweet with a pinch of sad. Lol. Awesome.
Little-Lola2616 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was adorable, and not in an overkill type of way at all! LOVEAGE! I think it was very meaningful to the episode too, great job! x
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is so beautifully *them*! Your Dean voice is very strong and funny, and your prose is sharp.

Some favorites:

"come-on-Dad'll-never-notice voice" The reference to childhood mischief really grounds what they're going through now.

"wants to grab his brother and see if he flinches" Such a little thing, but so telling.

"all exasperation and no indifference" I think this has recently been added to the Webster definition of "family."

"unsure and determined, desperate to have his own way even when he doesn't know what the hell he wants" That is Sam all over. I don't have a very good handle on that boy's psyche myself, so I love finding lines like this that feel so true to him.

"Remember when the munchkins made you cry for, like, a year?" *Love* Perfect way to go out.

Thanks for a good read.
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hey, I am trying and failing to remember what I read by you that got you on my alert - my brains are gone, I'm exhausted from a lack of sleep over the holidays (should be other way around, right?) and I can't think straight because my eye keeps twitching but - you know what, I really liked this one? I've not read any Supernatural Fic, at least, not "just" Supernatural (I've read it crossed with Harry Potter *grins*)... anyway, this was grand. Well done. With hugs and a twitchy eye, Jen.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hilarious but serious all the same. The ending brought the comical vibe, and the rest was just dead on emotional... good work.
fidesdragon chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Hi,

Loved it. Don't know why but the "Layers Of Meaning" was fantastic. Nice work!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
"What is this madness" indeed. I'm not even familiar with Supernatural, and I enjoyed this somewhat.
Agent Five chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh this is just gorgeous! It fits perfectly to the last few moments of WIAWSN.

You're style is such that you have continued on paper what was there on the screen. I loved every word. And it plays out so well. The balance of emotion and humor is perfect. And I love the simple honesty that flows from your intricately detailed descriptions. A few expletives here and there just makes it that much more tangible.

And - yeah - bitch/jerk does get used WAY too much on here but when it arrived here in this beautiful little coda moment, I cheered!

Loved it x