Reviews for Incredible Truths
polybi2 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
...and now it is four years since you posted an update on the story that, essentially started me on the fan fiction road. I hope you have not given up on this, or maybe I can have a shot at finishing it. Anyway, This has always been one of my favorites. I hope you can start this story up again...
clj667 chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
I really enjoy this story too bad it's still unfinished. Hope you might one day come back to it.
unknowperson203 chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
"Hopefully future updates won't take so long." _
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Oh, I finally got the pun in her name, Mia Rahj.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Your story contains a lot of:
Pronoun-antecedent agreement errors
Verb agreement errors
Tense agreement errors

I really like the story but, I get taken out whenever you switch from 3rd person to 1st in the same sentence. Your Beta needs to work on his/her grammar more to be able to catch those things.
KM Rune chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I found this today after watching The Incredibles on tv. Finish this please!That is all I can say and ask. I know the story is dead and it's been four years but please continue this.
BlueDragon1321 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Yu need to update bad because it's been 4 years please write more this story is awesome
tonksremus2332 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Please continue!
JG chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Pleeeeease update. I've read TONS of femslash (not just incredibles) and this EASILY makes it into my top THREE.

Waiting,

JG
Kigo Stories chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
please continue this story if you ever get a chance and i would love to read more
RBM chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Over three years?! *Crys sobs of pain and frustration* A good Mirage/Violet story and it isn't complete?! Damn yooooooooooooooou!
yoruichi13 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Love this story and the development of the characters. Adore how you portray Violet and Mia, hope to see an update and watch this story unfold.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
I love this story. I keep coming back to read it every few years.
jazzdog.boon chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Is their and update in the near future? I've read this whole thing for the 3 or 4 time in the past few years and would really enjoy another chapter..
NY chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Update please? or perhaps state in the first chapter that this story is on indefinite hiatus? I'm completely hooked on the pair and I have no clue what to do :