Reviews for Incredible Truths
7 years ago, you ended this story excellently. Well done.
Diamond mind chapter 11 . 7/1
All right guy/girls,sadly is time to say,r.i.p invisible truths,I'll miss this fic,I really loved it,but is been far too long.
LoveBetray chapter 11 . 4/17
PLEASE MOOOOOORRREEEEEE !

QQ...
0w0~~~
I read this in 2009. I check up on this story yearly. It's been 8 years. Please I'm literally begging you for one more chapter. Please have mercy on my poor soul.
But I absolutely love your style of writing and you have an amazing talent.
Best regards
I'm seriously about that chapter though lol.
elfspirit7 chapter 11 . 1/11
Soooooo...Just found your fic and it's been 7 years... long shot - please, please, please update?! It truly is a great read and would love an ending :)!
allthingslopez chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
Plz come back and finish
A chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
This is so GAY I love it
vamp1001 chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Cant wait for more please updatw.
minerbuilder12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Please continue!
I know it's been about five years and I'm writing this in vain since you won't read it but I've never read a better story than this!
polybi2 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
...and now it is four years since you posted an update on the story that, essentially started me on the fan fiction road. I hope you have not given up on this, or maybe I can have a shot at finishing it. Anyway, This has always been one of my favorites. I hope you can start this story up again...
clj667 chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
I really enjoy this story too bad it's still unfinished. Hope you might one day come back to it.
unknowperson203 chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
"Hopefully future updates won't take so long." _
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Oh, I finally got the pun in her name, Mia Rahj.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Your story contains a lot of:
Pronoun-antecedent agreement errors
Verb agreement errors
Tense agreement errors

I really like the story but, I get taken out whenever you switch from 3rd person to 1st in the same sentence. Your Beta needs to work on his/her grammar more to be able to catch those things.
KM Rune chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I found this today after watching The Incredibles on tv. Finish this please!That is all I can say and ask. I know the story is dead and it's been four years but please continue this.