Reviews for An Unanswered Question
flikaroo chapter 1 . 4/16
A sweet moment between the two eldest. I would have enjoyed this scene in the movie, as other reviewers already mentioned.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
yay! Thanks for the brotherly moments and the talk by Donnie. Love the turtle lore with the cold too.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I think I would've preferred this scene to be inthe movie, adorable!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
A very sweet little story. I'm glad the feud was resolved, and this is definitely what might have happened after the movie ended. Nicely done on this, Arty.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
"Yuujin?" (Friends?) he asked as Raphael took a careful sip.
"Always," Raphael nodded, his voice cracking, but not from illness.
"Kyoudai?" (Brothers?)
"Forever," Raphael answered once more.

Beautiful ending. The very best kind of sappy. Very, very good. Probably only happened because Raph is under the weather, but Leo will take what he can get xD Loved this story. Instant favorite.

-TheOne(ShowingOffHerMadJapaneseTranslationSkills) xD
Buttshujinsama chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I like how the emotion and responses from Raph and Leo are so accurate here. It reminds me of fights I've had with my sister. )
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Totally adorable!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Ah! I liked it! it showed how much Leo needed that confirmation...how much it hurt him when he thought that Raph really hated him!

Good work!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Aw! This was so sweet! I loved it! Brotherly moments are the best, and I really liked how you brought closure to the scene. My only critque would be put maybe a large space or an X or something between when the time passes, you know what I mean? This was a very cute story! I loved it!
Mrs Turtle chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
O nice little fic. It captures the relationship quite nicely, and has a good ending. good job.
Reijiro chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
-claps- Very nicely done chica! It's lovely to see that unresolved fracture between Raph and Leo resolved in such a simple and heartfelt way. I've read a few interpretations of how that moment in the movie may have been resolved, but this one rings the truest for me in terms of the characters.

And I gotta say 'Go Donnie!' for reining in Leo a little. One thing I really love about the latest movie is the way it does portray Leo as being a bit arrogant, especially since he has been his own boss, so to speak, for over a year. And it's great to see the brainiac stepping in to help sort out his own family; rather than leaving Leo and Raph to wrestle it out, or Splinter having to step in to intervene.

Cheers!

Rei.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I know Kyoudai means brothers, but Yuujin is either friends of companions; I'm not sure which one it was, but either way I was pouting when you described poor Raph's mental rollercoster in the first part of the story. It hurts to admit being a second-place turtle because of mean words thrown at each other, and thoguh the ending was pretty cute, the sappy thought of it made me want to roll my eyes! XD; in a good way, of course ;)
xKumax chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw, that was sad but cute. Nice work )
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
wow very intrestin story plz more i can't wait 2 read more of ur story its amazin keep it up ;)
lost-katana chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Yay! A good story. I've been in withrawl lately.

This was very nice. That question has been bugging me for a while. I liked the way it ended up. And Don's intervention was perfect.

Good job!