Reviews for Final Fantasy VII: A different story
City of Dis chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
geez thanks for takin 18 years with the update...

jk but i cant help but notice that cloud is slowly finding her way out of this fic...give the spikey more screen time! she is the main character after all!...well im assuming that cloud is a girl in this is a yashodoa challenge right?

other than well written as this chapter was...i dont really see a point to it...i mean yeah it does explore a small bit of the the seemingly budding relationship with ling and seph...but honestly im not sure where youre goin with this...anyway my point is wheres the plotline? where are you headed with this story?

i dont wanna sound like im flaming cause im not...this story has a good just like to see it not fall apart like so many have...sides i likes seeing girl cloud...for some reason it just fits...honestly ive been planning to write one myself but...well its never really got past the idea point

anyway my point is make your chapters a little longer and go more into depth of the main plotline...yeah you can explore the side stories but the story goes nowhere if the main plot doesnt move along.

Keep on writing! youre doin a good job with what you are putting out there but just put out a little more

Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
isn't cloud a girl too when is that coming in

oh like the story please update
Anon Nona chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Great story! Out of the 4 female Cloud stories I have to say this one seems the best... and the most updated. Please continue its great and I really want to see what happens. The only problem I half so far with this story is that 2nd half of chapter 2 is the exact same as the beginning of chapter 3.
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Well this is a change of events I await to see what happens next
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
you might want to be a little more carefull this is a part of your gundam story but thats allright accidents happen just be more carefull from now on k.
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Are you going to update this because this story has great potenchiel.