Reviews for LetsNotDo This
LolaIsCool chapter 2 . 4/5
Omg please please please write more! It's so good and I can't wait to see what happens next! PLEASE keep writing! I NEED IT! MMMOOORRREEE! ... please :3
Poop chapter 1 . 4/5
I think this would've been better if they weren't dating. Like, it's a bit weird that Kevin is supposed to LOVE Edd, and yet he'd, you know, rape him. I mean, maybe you meant that he was an abusive boyfriend or something, but still. I think it just overall would've been better if Keven just... Did it to Edd without all the dating stuff, you know? If it was just... Keven and Edd. Not Kevin and Edd as boyfriends. Other than that, this is well written, good job. :)
UkeLittles chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
MY GOD MAKE THE NEW CHAPTER! IT'S MAKING ME WANT MORE! YOU LEAVE US WITH A CLIFF HANGER YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT! *flail's arms around rapidly* ROOOOAAAAARRRR!
teddy.lin.1806 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
More more more
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
IchiDaAwesomeness chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Update its been 5 years!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
AWESOME!
omg omg chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
ahhhh im crying not really more like whale sounds omg this is uh bad
omg omg chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
omg whats your prob you ruined kevindd for me omg hate this so much poor double d you just ruined all their adorableness kevin would never do that uhhhhhh too far man too far
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Kevin your a monster D:
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Omg your little author note in the ending was just so random I laughed and then felt bad about it!
Jess chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Please update it's been 5 years!
HumaneDarkness chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Please update! I really want to see what happens! This is so interesting!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
i loved it best i read of edd and kevin
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »