Reviews for Hating Her
kirashiki chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
huhuhuhuu poor Temari D:
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I felt like I had to read "Having Her" after reading this so that I could comment better. Although it isn't "blatantly" a Shikamaru-Temari story, I must say that I still liked it. It's different from the others that I've read and it shows their hesitancy to show each other openly how they feel.
AnotherLostChance chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
T_T beautiful! Ino is such a bloody weakling tbfh! DX it pisses me off how much she needs protection lmao! ShikaTema 4ever (even one sided love)
Geck09 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I wish you would do a sequel...anyway this story is great.
Bibliophile Nincompoop chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This makes me so sad, but it was very enjoyable to read. Stupid Ino. I don't hate her, but I don't like her either. She's just a blah on my radar. But it was a beautiful story.
LolaAtkinburg chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Haha, right after replying to your review i came to read your story. So, yes, i just want to ask something: is there like a twist? a majorly scary twist that might save my heart from the misery of possible shikaino... shivers went down my spine when i said that. I was totally trying to force myself to un- hate Ino, and you had totally spoilt it! Ah! Now i hate Ino and yes, i wish Temari was weak too! Make a twist, make a majorly huge twist! Or I'll cry... :( Anyways, love the way you write and the way you inject emotions into the characters. I could literally feel her agony! It was heart- breaking! Temari is like my favourite Naruto character! :(
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I actually want to kill Ino here even though I know it's not her fault. I understand that Shikamaru cares deeply for Ino (and the rest of his friends) but DAMMIT! DO YOU THINK THAT THAT IDIOT WELL EVER OPEN HIS EYES AND SEE WHAT'S STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM! i love him to bits but he sure knows how to annoy me XD

Thanks for a great read

shikatemajerica chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Im a shikatema fan!

And I love dramatic stories like this for some weird reason. I love all the emotions its soo wonderful! Faving it :)
claymade chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Very dramatic and emotional-you get inside the heads of the characters very well. The ending was very powerful, with the interplay and intertanglement of their feelings and perspectives.

In terms of suggestions: the only one I can think of is that Temari did seem a bit too... eloquent... in her words in places-I can't really imagine her using words like "verity", personally. Minor detail, but worth mentioning.

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this with us! It's an awesome work, and I really enjoyed the read!
Summerlover01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I typically don't like 1st person fics because most people can't pull it off well, but you did an excellent job. I really enjoyed how you made the shika/temari hints subtle instead of blatantly obvious. It worked well with your story. I thought it was very in character, in fact, this is one of the few in character naruto fics I've seen. Once again excellent job.
shooting star 0160 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Damn that's so effing sad... :C

but I like the sand siblings in this story. :D
InosBane chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
It's good to have a friend like Shika, but we all know Temari has his heart, and if he had seen, he would have helped her, fo sho!
SoundsRight chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Temari sure is losing her focus there.

Don't worry I won't kill you :D
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Gasp! My heart is sad. _. I absoutley adore the endinglines.

But as I watch his pineapple head steal worried glances back in her direction, whatever’s left of me shatters.

I’ll fix myself up, as I always do.

She has you. And it hurts.

And right now?

I hate her.

It's got a very cool flow to it, I think. Almost poetic. The mention of sand sibling love warms my heart and I think the whole thing is rather cool. No killing for you, it captures some of the sadness I think Temari would be bound to feel at one point or another quite well. One in Shikamaru's perspective would be verry nice too. :D

As for the tenses, I didn't notice, but then again, I have some trouble with tenses too. (Rather irritates me at times)

Oh! and as for you reply, I don't review every and any fic I come aross. Only the ones I really like.:D

Temari.fl chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
it was really good although i am a HUGE shikatema fan i really liked it! hate ino but i can see why shika would be worried about her.