Reviews for Is you
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
_Nods_Sickening. Nothing But Fluff. And I Loved It. _Grin_

YYWKMN.
Pheeby chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hello! Fan-fic simply shining! I am glad that have come across this work of fic. Simply wonderful! Romantic, live and interesting. All heroes in character, a plot beautiful...

I Wish to ask of your permission to transfer given fic as very much it was pleasant to me. It would be desirable to please Russian of admirers of pair SS/HG which cannot read the original in English.
jen3572005 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aww so cute fluffyness:D
Hello chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was wonderful! XD I'm not a fan of the couple but this story was really cute.
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
AW!

Oh WOW! I absolutly love it. Such a cute, fluffy story! I really adore your writing, you're a GREAT author!
LettyBIRD chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!

Please.
indianpipe chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
loved it. well written too.
scf3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I liked the story a lot (especially that Hermione was older than in most fics) and it'd be great if you expanded it.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Beautiful Chapter today. Please continue on. Keep smiling. :-)
mizie chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
LOVED IT! For a Christmas present, may we have MORE! Great job.
crazyanaylst chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I know it's suppose to be complete - but maybe you could wtite a sequel that has them at the Yule ball or on a New Years Eve date of some kind. I love this ship.

Love your story.
Roch0ester chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I loved it. And it wasn't sickeningly sweet. I thought it was gorgeous. I just wish that they had found their happiness sooner than when Hermione was 34 and Severus...around seventy? But still, wizarding ages don't count as much. Beatifully written!
BooksandBubblegum chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I loved it, it was so sweet keep writing you're fantastic! I really love the way you portray severus it is a nice transition from the way we percieve him in the books. The story is very realistic and clever. I hope to see more of your work.
Hermione's BOY chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Merry Christmas to you too!

This isn't really my pairing but you made it work& I liked it, nice& sweet

I was hoping to get approval from some very good authors that I have read from.

Please read my story: R&R Title: Someone to Hold Onto