Reviews for Crimson Moon
math music reading chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
This is so intriguing, I want to know more about their past, how they came to be assassins and who their boss is. I hope things end well for them, please continue this!
math music reading chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I'm glad Hinata and Sasuke share something special and haven't lost their humanity. They still question and seek peace and happiness.
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Your writing is so powerful and profound, I am stunned, awed, and amazed. I can't wait to see where you take this.
nwyd chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
...scary... please continue!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
love it
workshy chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
very interesting. Who is their boss? And how did they become assassins? I like how they are slowly moving towards love without rushing the emotions. Anyway, I'd like to read more. Please update.
princezzme chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
i liked it! i thought it was cool
nadakesgurl chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
terrific chapter! :)

the suspense builds up hehe
purplesweety91 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
oh and just because this chapter was boring doesn't mean that your writing skills are crappy. your writing skills are not crappy, so stop discouraging yourself.
purplesweety91 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
i don't know why, but this chapter was kinda boring.
shinokunlover56 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
That was a lovely chapter. It gave insight into Sasuke's mind which was really neat. I can't wait for the next update!

shinokunlover56
kenshinlover2002 chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Who could have found them? Have they been watched for a while?

Is Hinata gonna be OK? Please don't let her die.

Update soon.

Great chapter.
MoonIdiot chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Okay, first I'll make one thing clear.

. .

Understood? Good. Onwards!

The chapter was really exciting! So much action! My heart beat so fast as Sasuke searched for Hinata.
Rahlia Indigo chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
WOW! I don't even know what to say. First, I'd like to congratulate you on having a well written story with an actual plot. It's kind of difficult to come by nowadays.

Do you know you had my heart beating as he ran down that hall? Seriously, I felt as if I was running along behind him, wondering myself what could have happened to Hinata.

Hope to see more of this story soon!
DarkSmile chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
O.O holy crapperz everything just went batbleep crazy can't wait for the next chapter
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »