Reviews for A Normal Life
kaaken chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I'm so waiting for the next chapter! This is a great start!
Synbou chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Nicely done. I am looking forward to the next part.
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
YAY! New story. I love all of your work. This vunrable side of House is great to see once in a while because we all know it's there.
KB22 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
You write them so well. You keep the charters as they are on the show, but you give them a humanity that we don't always see...great work!
Sybil Olivier chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
sure as hell can feel the guilt and depression that descends upon him, such an intellectual in both emotion and thought. theres always more to a person, it just seems that nobody tends to regard that into relations with House. Cuddy, thankfully, does and how she is, i know beyond corny, but his 'rock'. she is strong and cocky, and has enough brain cells to have an actual conversation with him.

and, like that one reviewer just went on about how they like..like..like, i do like the way you bring that out in not only House but Cuddy. write soon

-critical
HouseAddiction chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
YAY!

You wrote a new one!

I love your fics!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Much love.

HA
bmax chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh, how I loved this conversation: so real, so heartfelt, yet totally in character. House always needs to know the answer no matter what it takes. And, like you pointed out, not just for the answer alone, but for the knowledge gained.

Why is it that his pain and struggles with mobility gets me every time? I'm such a softy.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
As always, your writing is impeccable, and this story may be quick in becoming one of my favorites. :) House character studies of this type, the "man behind the facade" in the face and aftermath of death is always interesting to read, and is a complete joy when well constructed and executed. :) Great, great stuff. Very much looking forward to more! :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
very intriguing..keep up the amazing work :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
HotlipsPierce chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Hi! I really like this story. It seems really in character. I especially like the fact that it's not just Wilson always checking up on House; people seem to forget that Cuddy cares, too. On a critical note, and it's really just a grammar thing, you seem to write with a lot of fragmented sentences. Those unnecessary breaks can be somewhat distracting at times. However, that could just be the English major in me talking. In any case, I'm enjoying the story and can't wait to read more!
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Whee! A new story from bbarnett! yay! I've been wondering what your take is on the House/Cuddy undercurrent has been this season.

So, does this take place in the same universe as Pictures at an Exhibition and Sons and Lovers? If so, what happened between House and Cuddy?

I wish that conversation about Foreman would take place on the show. Foreman is not House's boss and that needs to be emphasized the way you did here.

I'm glad you're going to continue this!
Southpaw chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
yay, you're back!

It'll be interesting to see how you handle the new 'ducklings'... when I started reading your stuff, it was already well into season 3, and the characters were pretty well established. Now, we have new people, and I bet you'll do as great of a job portraying them as the others _

looking forward to more, as always
Carraways chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great fic so far! It was very in character as your fics always seem to and Cuddy could not have been portrayed I liked how all of this linked with "Games." It helped put into persepctive why House chose the team members that he was very willing to yake chances,but she wouldn't have fit with the rest of the I love the closeness between House and of the reasons that I love the idea of them being together romantically is because they have such a firm friendship which you captured well in this understands him so well.I can't wait to read more!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I like the way you kept having House and Cuddy interrupt each other-seems very much like them.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Love this so far. I cannot wait to see what you do with it.