Reviews for The Second Age Begins
charmeine chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Oh, I beg you, don't wait one thousand years to upload the next chapter. I love this type of fanfiction. This is absolutely great. Please, don't abandon this story!
hagithara chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Love the story so far..i cant believe i hadnt found it until now..i love the weasley twin..theyre my favorite! I guess i have a thing for twins
-love, thara
mattymo153 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
more? plz?
Pleine Lune chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Really gr8 chapter, very good I think :-)

Btw my brothers name is Leon xD
NewSlove chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
i love this concept of a thousand years later and magic is gone and the four of them bringing magic back. never seen anything like it before. this is definitely a one of a kind story...

...though i noticed it hasn't been updated in three years and i'm going to assume you won't be because you either gave up or forgot about it...still it's a nice story
prongs and lily flower chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
What happened? I mean like why aren't updating? Its been 2 years

why rent you updating ?
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
This sounds like a really fun and interesting story. Why am I totally NOT surprised that Luna/Lavender remembered most of it on her own? I like the number of people who have names connected to the magical community, but not their old names...

It's got to be so disconcerting to suddenly regain all those memories...

Are you ever going to continue this? 'Cause what you have so far is great.
fantasyfiction313 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
I love this story but I think it is safe to assume that you won't be coming back to it. The best part was that even though it is set in the future you didn't try to predict what the future would be like, you kept it simple and realistic, focusing more on the story and less on the futuristic aspect. Now that I finished I guess I can't justify procrastinating doing my homework anymore.
Olympiangirl chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Original, inventive, and GOOD- that's rare for an HP fic. Great work. Update soon!
SomeStrangeDay chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
why haven' you wrtten in so long? it's so amazing and i would love to find out what happens next, but i cant because you havent updated in lik two years. please update this!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
*gasp* Will Luna come?

I'm a bit confused about how they use the book to find people...They look through the book and find a familiar name that they recognise from their own time (Arabella Figg), and they FEEL that it's the old time's McGonagall? Sounds reasonable! :P

Eee! Neville and Luna! "We don't know why we're here." - XD Awesome!

It was good while it lasted, thanks for bringing us this great idea, it was a fun read!

Bye
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
""It was Fred who died." "Derek." Charlie whispered." - Very intressting how he know who was who.

Everything about this is interessting!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
"Derek and David"? I'm glad you changed it from Bobby and whatever! Fun chapter! I love the twins!

(D: Short review!)
charmedatwriting chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Please Please Please update soon dont abandon the story I really ike it so far so Please write more
can-o-soup chapter 3 . 2/11/2010