Reviews for Frontline
Wynth chapter 8 . 10/20/2009

(weeps and cries a river of tears) I'm at the end! And you haven't updated in a year!

It was a bit slow at the start but as soon as it got into the guts of the story... wow, I was sitting on the edge of my seat. It was about when Rangiku, Yurie and Kiyoko was chatting in the spa and they heard the war start: that part got my glued into this.

I love it! Chills!

You're writing is quite good. You obviously know your grammar and spelling quite well and the characterisation is awesome! I'm in love. I seriously can't express my awe for the characters in this story and this includes your OC's.

Kiyoko: I love the fact that she isn't the best fighter and that, in reality, she has really only killed one hollow and has been injured a lot of times, which shows imperfection but the determination she holds makes up for that.

I like the fact that she is confused about how to act about Yurie's death. Understandeable that she's really upset because she held onto her and everything but I get the sense that everything that's happened hasn't quite caught up with her yet. I dunno.

She doesn't seem like a Mary Sue, she's a good OC in my opinion, so it's disappointing to know that there are a lot of people out there who judge an OC before they know them. (sigh)

Yurie: For the little time she was there, she was a good character too. And while it's sad that she dies, it just makes the story so much more interesting because death just makes things spicer somehow.

Rangiku and Hitsugaya are just plain great so far. I love their scenes and I like the parts between Kiyoko and Rangiku, especially the recent one where Kiyoko wanted to express her feelings but was uanble to. I was mentally cursing at Kenpachi for saying it's time.

Hum. Please don't put AN's in the middle of the story. Since you wanted to clarify your plan, just put a (1) near that section and address it later on; it makes things easier to read. XD

I wonder who this man is that she sees in her dreams and is apparently a noble? That's got me incrediably interested as well. :3 And he seems to know whos she is too! Grr!

How are you able to get a lot of the story across, well-written and so on, in 8 chapters and still keep it entertaining? I wish I had that ability. Because you somehow manage to describe scenes fine, without needing to write too little or too much. That's how I wanna write sometimes. :(

I can't wait to see how this turns out and I'm holding you to your determination to complete this story. Uh-huh. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter out sometime before the end of this year. Maybe this review gave you a bit of mottivation too.

Luck!

-Toodles~
kbookworm3 chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
Hey I was just thinking of this fic and wondering if you were going to update so I decided to search it out. You have a really good story going and should not quit. It has been a while since you updated and I'm not sure if this on my alerts but I'm adding it again. Please keep working on this.
KaRisa-Hime chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
Nice and wonderful chapter update soon dear

KRS~
B3y0nd chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
A great fic, especially for your first. Your grip on how to use OC's is one of the finest I have had the pleasure of witnessing. Your plot has me enraptured, and I cannot wait to read more. Keep up the excellent work.
with love - Elincia chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Konnichiwa~! Wazzup, demogirl? D

Hey, so im glad u updated! I hate that i just got to read/review like 4 days later though! Dx And so the shinigami r executing their plan! But dun-dun-dun~! ARRANCAR! What will happen next? Will another disastrous fight break loose? Will Kiyoko and the others make it out alive and escape/kill those arrancar? How will they defeat Aizen and retake Soul Society? Oh yeah, the evil side of me says, "REVENGE! MWUAHAHAHA!" XD

I'm look'n forward to another update. This was a great chapter but of course u know that-ur whole entire story is great if not excellent! D Good going, u still have me hooked on this fic of urs! XD LUV IT!
BionicLemonie chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
you'd better update soon!
Sinestra chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
WO! Yay! Awesome chapter, it was quite short, but enjoyable nonetheless, update soon!
SK9 chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Please update soon! This is getting cool! Please make Kiyoko remember, soon!
Sinestra chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
nice story, i enjoy it, update soon
with love - Elincia chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Che, whatever... laughing ur ass off just cuz we all thought kiyoko was a kuchiki! *shakes fist* U will pay for laughing! ...Somehow lol xD and man, why don't people ever review? grah, how frustrating! *glares at silent readers*

Anyway, this is a great chapter! I'm glad u were able to finish it! _ Let's see, what to crticize... What? i gotta be doing that so u will improve, right? I'm bad at critcizing, though haha xD And since i am, i can easily say that i can't find anything to criticize... Good for u, but that means ur on ur own to catch ur mistakes and whatever bits that, um...don't make sense...or find things and see that everything's moving fast... idk! i told u, im bad at criticizing! o.o i just want u to take ur "utmost time" to write ur next chapter and check it over and...whatever u think u should do... Whoa, i sound kinda stupid right now don't i? eh, who cares lol xD keep working on the story-don't give up kay? O
with love - Elincia chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
Yay, Nemo's back! lol And look, i even get a thank for my reviews! xP

The battle is still raging and yet with all the disadvantages they have, the few left shinigami r still willing to fight all the way to the end! DO NOT ABANDON HOPE SOUL REAPERS! EDGE IS HERE TO SAVE U, MWUHAHAHAHA!

...

...

Well, that didn't sound very assuring. lol xD Maybe i'll just leave the saving up to the...savior whoever that will be. _

omg, has a little piece of Kiyoko's past been revealed? Is it true? Could it be she was a kuchiki? Was she supposed to marry that man? THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Dx

Hm... So u have a report to write? Wow, that sucks big time. O.O Whew, now that reminds me that i have hw... . WHY HW, WHY?

cool chapter! I hope u have ideas for the future updates! O
with love - Elincia chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Yesterday ur 16th b-day? That's awesome. _

BTW, about that dream u and ur friend had, that's pretty weird and kinda scary. I'd be freaked out if i woke up in the middle of the night and my mind's just replaying someone close to me dying and that's all i could think about before i fall asleep again. I just wouldn't want to dream something like that-but if i did then it'll just prove i care for them more than i thought i did. xD

So, thanx again for the long chapters-I'm glad i stumbled on this story and chose to read it. Ur a talented writer and i mean it too. Not many can hold up stories that follows their oc, u know. So, that means ur cool, awesome, all the above and stuff, kay? Same goes for ur story and Koyoko (I'm still sad about Yurie-is she REALLY gone? Like, gone forever? No) lol Well, i haven't heard those songs so imma go download them now. I mean, uh... Yeah, i'll just be on my way... (whistles innocently-wait, i don't KNOW how to whistle! O.O Crap, im busted!)

So, u now have a loyal reader/reviewer! Woohoo! xD
with love - Elincia chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
Kiyoko's in such bad condition! But she knows she must carry on. Such determination is admiring! lol that sentence just cracked me up, ha ha-sorry. XD Now, where was i? oh yeah, so getting Hitsugaya and Matsumoto out was easy enough but escaping...(sigh) Caught. Dx This reminds me of what a friend of mine told me:

"Flying's awesome! Landing's the b*tch!"

Of course, it's much funnier when he says it, ha ha.
with love - Elincia chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Please, please, PLEASE tell me Yurie is alive and breathing SOMEWHERE! She can't die, she just CAN'T! She's Kiyoko's friend and such a good person! Oh, i wonder if Koyoko hadn't chosen to fight the arrancar and just ran with Yurie, maybe she would've stayed alive? You know, just run while carrying Yurie instead of fighting? Live to fight another day, u know! Is Yurie dead? D I feel so attached to ur characters now.
with love - Elincia chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I'm really happy u make the chapters long. Ur a very cool writer. _ Kiyoko's past is making me curious and i liked the part where Kiyoko and Matsumoto were talking about remembering. And wow, here comes war-hope no one DIES! T.T Yes, im looking at u-i know what u did to Yurie! O.O