Reviews for Undercover Lover
maligal17 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I really like this story!

And please oh please continue it! It is so intriguing and I can not believe you just stopped writing it!
BBfantastic chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
How about you finish this story? Id love to read it! :-)
KristyAnne07 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Please get back to the story soon, that would be so awesome. Thanks. :)
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Please write more... Please? :D *Begs you*

Please? XD
Choas Babe chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Funny thing is, if she hadn't tuned in, the answer probably would have been "Yes." I have a feeling Booth isn't paying too much attention.
kira66 chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
MORE!
Starlite1 chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
:D That last paragraph is just so them!
jacklynvt11 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Just started reading this story. Love it. Hilarious. I know its on break, just wanted to let you I really like it. :)
aserene chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Excellent story thus far! I know work can be a pain but I do hope you continue this!
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
this is pretty funny! im thoroughly enjoying the ...obliviousness of Brennan. the fact that u made the chapel pink and unappealing is a great plus, since i ...dislike the color also. :DD continue wit the story pls. its amazing.
artsycherry chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... please... CONTINUE THIS STORY! I'M HOOKED!
PurpleKlainer chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
lol u soo gotta finish this and put some B&B smut in it :P
dknckelly chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
This is great story. I hope you continue it!
gilmorefanforever chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
Ah, you can't just leave it there, with all the beautiful potential for awkwardness! I need more!
Wolf Maid chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
Oh LOL! That was just beautiful! I am SO loving this story, and Angela's comment at the end just made me crack up...can't wait for more!