Reviews for The First and Last Christmas
So sweet!
GryffindorByHeart7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Really cute story! D
alohamora080 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was heart-breakingly beautiful. Merlin.. you have such a way with words
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Love it! Someone must have had atleast a little distrust in the stupid rat traitor who should have been killed instead of Lily and James.
angelgirl 158 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
loved the beginning but the ending made me sad. Still a great story
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Listen to Lily you fools!

Great writing and great story!
cecile chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Pretty good. an odd ending. i would have prefered to also get to see how Lily agrees to let Peter be their Secret-Keeper... Pretty good
LadyVi chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I absolutely LOVE this fic! Everyone was so properly in character, and I've actually never read a baby Harry fic before either,lol!

I loved it!:)
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
i loved it!
EmpressesPenguinOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
that was really cute!
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I loved this. I really think that this is what the Marauders' last christmas together may have been like. I only had one problem: Harry is supposed to be five months old in Dec. 1980, not a year. (I have a nephew who was born in July, and I remember how he was his first christmas). Other than Harry's age, this fic was well written. Good job.
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
wow i loved this. it's so sad though, to think about. i was almost tearing up,let me tell you. i especially love baby harry. he's so cute the way you wrote him, along with the image of him in my mind makes we want to gigle like a 2 year old. anyway, great story.
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Cornelius Fudge wasn't Minister of Magic until Harry turned 11, and Dolores Umbridge wasn't high up in the Ministry (maybe not in the ministry at all) until book 5.

P

Wackyy
Creative Touch chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Two words:

Love it.

So cute but so heart-breaking at the same time. *cries for the Marauders(not Peter) Lily *
Chocofreakazoid chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
it was very sweet. Lily and James sound a lot like Ron and Hermione, especially with the house-elf discussion. But I don't think Lily ever suspected Wormtail because she and James were very trusting people and very confidant in Dumbledore and the Fidelus charm. Otherwise when Voldemort found them, they both would have had their wands and might have escaped. But I liked it a lot.