Reviews for Twilight does Enchanted
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i was bored and decided to check my reviewers FFs. :)

well thats ALOT of info in the first chapter! it sounds very funny...
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
I cannot wait to see how this turns out!
mountain lion lover chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
OMG!

i knew it!,

as soon as the fog came in.

it was awesome!

hurry & update!

PS. i lov phantom!
mountain lion lover chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
I play baseball and football

spring and summer

Because i like sports and i grew up in a family of boys so i guess i just get it from them.

Teamwork. I am such an incharge person that its hard for me to listen to others ideas.

they are pretty cool better then out- ones
dietmountainlion123 chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
hah. phantom of the opera

i saw the movie

can't wait to see the play!

that was funny how jake sang a "girl's" part!

update soon please!:o]
dietmountainlion123 chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
-i play soccer

-i play in the summer and spring

-i play because i love the feeling of the wind brushing against any visible skin showing,the drum-like sound of my heart beating,it makes me nervous and anxious, yet its fun, exciting and invigorating!

-i learned the importance of team work and friendship and how to kick a ball over my head.

-i prefer air-conditioned plants rather than outdoor ones because you don't have to worry about it being filled with bug poo and other horid things.
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
1. Golf

2. Spring & summer

3. I just love playing it

4. Responsibility

5. There is such a thing? thats just weird
dietmountainlion123 chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
that sucks i really enjoy this story...
MellaIsi chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
...Sorry. It was just...so...funny.
MellaIsi chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
“Ahah! There’s that foul beast! I must kill it before it gets away!”

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just trying to imagine Edward as Edward.

I'm gunna be laughing for hours.
mountain lion lover chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
Hurry and review!

yeah i know what you mean about skool though i have finalls next week and i am reallytrying to CRAM!

so just hurry!
Tassel630 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
The authors name is Stephenie Meyer, spelled without an 'a' in Stephenie or an 's' in Meyer.

Haha, Jacob almost swallowed a fly. I don't hate him, but a)Bella belongs to Edward, and b)that was funny!

Bella doesn't really curse much...

Tassel630 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
WHAT? But Princess Giselle and Prince Edward don't end up together! That means that Bella will end up with Jacob and Edward with Rosalie! GAH! That disgusting racist Lauren totally deserved her part! Although Emmett is playing the trembling frightened little evil sidekick! HA!

Jacob is only one year younger than Bella.

Tassel630 chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
I forgot to say this in the last review, but I think you're over-explaining some things. For example: "...but no, we have to wait until we get married. Of course, his resolve has greatly weakened and I could tell he wants me just as bad as I want him. If I wanted too, I could just ask him and he would probably eagerly accept. The irony of it all is that I now want to wait until we are married while he wants it earlier like I did. We swapped desires apparently and that is ironic that earlier he wanted to only have sex after we married while I wanted it right away and now it swapped with me only wanting it after we get married and him wanting it right away." The last sentence especially is a run-on, repetitive, and unneeded. We HAVE read Eclipse - you don't need to explain yourself so thoroughly.

Anyway, chapter two. ROSALIE "insists on buying extravagant expensive items that I don’t want"? That doesn't sound very Rosalie-like to me. And I agree with Bella - Edward and Jacob as friends? Unlikely. They'll tolerate each other for Bella's sake, but friends...

You have a couple inconsistent tenses. "I reach La Push at the boundary line and he was there waiting." Reach is present, was is past. I'd consider getting a beta reader.

While Alice does do "that thing with her eyes that makes you obey," humans don't usually consciously notice it.

Okay, this is getting to be a really long review because of all the quotes. Sorry if it sounds like I'm criticizing everything. I'm trying to help, and I really do think this story has potential.

Tassel630 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I think your paragraph breaks need some work. Your paragraphs don't always make sense; they're really long and the sentences run together. And Edward doesn't choose to look into someone's mind. He can't help it, so he doesn't "peek." He just knows. On the other hand, this could have an interesting storyline, so I'll stick with it for a little longer. It would be really funny if a Cullen and a Werewolf got the two leads in the play or something like that!