Reviews for How to remove a Curse Mark
Jet10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I will sleep soundly tonight, safe from team 7. By the way, you're a good writer.
The Tenshis chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Aww I wanted her to slap him with a fish...
SasukeMyBro chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Sakura with burning chopsticks is scary, nine-tailed fox naruto is bone-chilling, but a pissed off Sasuke? When the hell is he not pissed off?

(_) Kudos to another cute oneshot!

Ja ne,

SasukeMyBro
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
lol wasnt this to the end of loathing? oh well i was planning to ask u to make it into its own fanfic anyway, cause i really loved it! u should totally make a sequel for it!
T chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
My initials are T.K also! Whoo!
T chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
WHAT?

DARN! COMPLETED ALREADY?/

THIS WOULD HAVE MADE AN AWESOME CHAPTER,DARNIT!

AT LEAST MAKE A SEQUEL!

...DON'T SEND ANYONE AFTER ME! (cowers)

a-hem.
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
heheh that's so hilarious

love the eraser part

by the way, can you make a fanfic based on the quote about what if (?) from the korean drama full house.

the one that you posted on your fanfic page

thank you.

dont waste your superb talent and idea
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
OMG SO FRICKING CUTE
crimsonstripe chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hahaha...I love that! Would of never thought of the burning chopsticks idea. Very creative. I think you are a talented and creative author. Can't wait to read more of your fics.
city with no people chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Very funny, and cute, too
TheDarkCristal chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
hey! your fanfic are awesome,really! D do you want some beta reader? message me. I'm TheDarkCristal.
cookiemonsta.009 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
one of my favourite stories.

made me l.o.l. literally.

really!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Great job and congrats for winning!
Anthurak The Chaos Lord chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
To say wasabe is spicy is like saying Naruto likes ramen a little. Seriously, I watched a friend eat a pieced of wasabe about the size of a golf-ball at a party. He was in EXTREME pain for about two hours. If Sasuke were to eat a cup of that, he'd probably be writhing in pain for several hours/days. So, just saying, calling wasabe spicy is a really big understatment. Funny fic though.
Darkest Water chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I like this story!

I'm not sure wheteher I like this one or the origiongal better.

hmm..