Reviews for Silences
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
It was so sad. Toph if only you spoke up :P I love this so much.
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I've always wondered how Toph actually feels about her blindness. Yes, she can see, but she can't see. I'd put that in various kinds of bolds or italics or whatever, but I hope you get my point.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Why is it that the guys that are the most oblivious idiots are the ones that steal our hearts .. especially when they say one simple thing. Gah .. can't really blame Toph for falling for Sokka when he says things like that now _

Loved it!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Sokka, so dim-witted yet so deep and brillant-minded. Very well written. I liked it. Nicely done. I loved the ending.

Tres
aloof-kokiri chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I just wanted to say that this fic means for to me then you would ever know. Like Toph, I was born Blind and I can honestly say that I'm going through a simular situation. No matter how much people discribe things to you, no matter how much you have touched somthing and felt each and every face and ege, you will never get what your eyes get. Sometimes I just cry in my room because I don't understand. I so badly want to, but I never will. I don't know what my family looks like. My best friends, my boyfriend, or even myself. It can hurt so badly at times and I just don't know what to do. So many people don't realize how lucky they are until its gone. I say this, be VERY thankfull that you can see because there are people like me who can barely see or can't see anything at all who would give anything to see just for a minute. I know that I would.

Wonderful story. This is deffently going into my favourites.

~FantasyFanatic911~
apie chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
that was lovely :)
KataangKiddie chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
XD YAY!
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aww..Tokkaness. So cute...but wonderfully angsty. I don't see very many angsty Tokkas, they're a rare delicacy! lol.

**favs**
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
AWH! That was so sweet!
Hotarukun chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Yay! Tokka fluff! *hugs* This was really cute and real! I can imagine Sokka, even though he is quite an idiot at times saying things like that! Because it's Avatar. _ Really adorable and well-written, too!
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Friggin' awesome Tokka! I loved it especially Toph's inner turmoil. The way she struggled with not physically seeing Sokka was touching.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Really great, I love it! Both were very IC
SMSH chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
aw...that was really sweet.

I must admit, that I'm not a Tokka fan (in fact, you could say that I pretty much despise the idea of them together...that doesn't mean much though, because I used to hate Sukka too XD) but this was really nice. I liked it.

and I really loved this line: "One thought, two minds: Why is she so angry?"

the one thought, two minds part was noteworthy genious :)
darktank chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I liked this story a lot.
terlos chapter 1 . 12/27/2007