Reviews for Eyes Of Amber
person127 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
good but dumbledore is spelled with an e at the end
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
Do I still get a Remus hug, even though it's been so long?

This is cute! I love a good going to Hogwarts fic!
AccountDeletePlease chapter 5 . 1/28/2009

I like this.

You have two other fictions going on.

Can't you just finish one for once? -teases-

ellesra chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
I want to be your beta! I just.. Have never been beta for anyone before. xD So someone have to say how I'll do it. x) If you just send it to me or something.. Well, loved the story. If I can't be your beta, I would at least love to read more. :D
Eli Sivl chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
i love this chapter! it was so great. i love your whole story, i've changed my mind its not the best remus, sirius, and james fic its the best harry potter fic EVER! i LOVE it and i cnt wait for the next chapter so plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon!
ChaosBoundJenna chapter 5 . 1/22/2008

u have to!

great story!
iMnOtReAlLYcRaZy chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
It wasn't really all that bad. short but not bad. I am willing to beta for you if you would like.
Andrea chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
This is really good! Keep up the good work.
SeventhTatar chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
i love your story, and if you want, i can beta for you. i'm usually pretty quick about it... send me a message if you want me to.
LovelyLaMa95 chapter 5 . 1/19/2008

I liked this chapter good job!

can't wait for an update.

invalid request chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
hey, it's me,um... nice story, i like it, but would be ok if you continued without a beat, remember, i am still your beta for that 1. um, i should be able to send you my next chapter, but i am sick, so it could be a while...
Phoenix Tears of Life chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Awesome story you got going there. I don't find your spelling or grammar bad actually. The story's shaping up and you can bet more reviews and readers are coming along the way. XD
aka.arty.1999 chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
I would love to be your beta.

This fic is coming along nicely, and I love Remus' character. Just as a note, you might want to change "heal" to "heel":

"With that, Professor McGonagall turned on her heal and made her way back up to the heads table to whisper something to Professor Sprout, leaving the four boys to grab some toast and run haphazardly to her room... getting lost again sometime in the process."

-The last line
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
This is turning into an enjoyable story. I hope you continue updating soon!