Reviews for Diva's Dance
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is beautifully heart-wrenching and I congratulate you for those two who are NOT AT ALL OOC! How did you do it?
And do you mind if I translate this fic into French with all proper credits to you? I would love to do so.
*Hermi-ko***
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
A sad, beautiful story that I think captures Leeloo and Plavalaguna's characters very well. Loved it :,)
SheliLop chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I just finished watching the movie again (probably the 20th time, at least) and I decided to look up fanfics. Not sure why I haven't until now. I came across this one and I am so impressed. This is so beautifully written and it seems to capture the scene on the hallway so well. Just beautiful!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Nice work with making this story. It proves to be a great exploration of that scene as well as the characters.

I think you did a great job capturing Plavalaguna's character. She's very mysterious and honorable and I think you portrayed both of those characteristics well. I agree with the whole telepath thing. I felt that she and Leeloo were connected, especially during the scene where she is singing while Leeloo is fighting, they appear to be linked telepathically.

Good use of foreshadowing at the end of the story. We, as the audience, know what's going to happen, but having Leeloo know ahead of time adds to the tragedy and significance of what happens to Plavalaguna. It could also explain part of the reason Leeloo is so brutal when fighting the enemy.

Again, good work with this story. It is a good read and I'm glad you posted it. Keep up the good work with stories to come.
Lulio chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It was sad ( But I really liked it.
Rain in the Morning chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Very emotional. Nicely written!