Reviews for Ice Skating
izzyp120 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Haha! Funny
Lizster88 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I read this like a year ago and forgot to review! It's awesome love the fluff that occurs whilst ice skating ;) I love ice skating btw..
tbanderson chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was sooper cute! I never liked Cho anyway...
snowman794 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
cute
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
awe thats so cute!
taangfan90210 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Amazing!
Yenniixx chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was a cute story! Loved the fluff (of course!) and the ice skating..

*ice skatingromance

Don't you think? But anyway, that's my opinion..

ciao!
Nivenner chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh, now this is a sweet little story! Nice work all around ... lovely banter between the two, and I was happy to see that you made Ron smart enough to actually know what was going on.
Spike and Tabby chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw...that was really sweet. I loved the little comment at the end. "Who knew bookworms could kiss so well." Loved the story. Great job.

Love,

Spike
neuDEVOTIONS chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
First... Great plot. I enjoy readin' fics like yours. Full of imagination, creativity and funny. Rare thing in this days. :)

Love this new ending (even if I did not read the other but glad you've change it) and it's a great way to end it.

Second... Added to my favorites :p
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Yeah, who knew? Let us pray that means *I* will be a good kisser! lol.

Anyway, though, I REALLY loved this story, and I think it's an awesome idea that you paired up Ron/Luna; they RULE! Along with Harry/Hermione, of course, my favorite pairing of all stinking time...U

I desperately loved how Harry thought she looked absolutely beautiful in just jeans and a polo shirt. SO SWEET!

Keep up the awesome work, and thanks for the wet winter! *_*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
febitoria chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
HUMPERDINCK!

Very nice, but a bit... (and I don't know how to describe it, but stay with me here) dry. stiff. I don't know, just ignore me.
Just Mione chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
aw that was so cute!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was just mean, Hermione is such a tease. LOVE HARRY. Anyway, fangirl moment over this was great and I havent talked to you in ages, how are you and how has your christmas been?

JM
Danbamina chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
OK. Like you totally werent thinking of that one REF! I mean 'gloved hands'? COME ON! I WAS THERE! I think i know what some of THOSE parts where based on...and the falling thing? Really, i hope you werent thinking of when you fell on ME, because my butt hurts now, you're such a dead weight and all (JK! you arent a dead weight). Really, i think it should've ended at the 'Better?' part or right after. () ;) Whatever. good anyway. and yes, your ending WAS lame.

OH! you kept using the wrong 'there' it shoulda been 'their skates' sheesh. And i'm the one who sucks at grammar... ;) JK! lylas!

Danbamina & Klaus