Reviews for Yuki and harry potter?
Red Rose chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
all i want for christmas is a new chapter
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
Why is this listed as Yuuki and Kaname? He can't be with her while being engaged to Sara...who I can't stand because she made Takuma her slave in canon.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
The idea was okay...the execution of it...not so much. Get a beta, or at least a better one.

For both schools, Yuuki would be out by the time she's 18...and you clearly haven't seen/read enough of VK because if you did you would know that she's a pureblood vampire, and that her real name is Yuuki Kuran.

So unless one of the Potters is distantly related to the Kurans it would be impossible for her to be related to them.
god of all chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
menono1011 chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
please continue! this is really good!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
what going to happen next
Andras Kouros chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Kya! Kya! Kya! I love your fiction. Please, update!
Brookii chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Please put it in the crossover section.
SilentVanilla chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Shouldn't this be in the crossover section?
god of all chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
zissy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i think u must be 14 to actually like this fanfic :) sry girl.. i'm way older so.. would u at least please PLEASE use space enter? PLEASE?
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
gr, i want the next chapter! you are truly a really good writer. :)
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
I LOVE THE TWINS! AH! i really want one! i hate living in reality. its so lame. ANYWAY! i am so happy to see that you updated! and is the last part a little hint that she wont be gryffindor or that she will and lose her friends OR that she will and unite the school as a gryffindor cause everyone will want to be her friend anyway. ...i just confsused myself... -_-

ANYWAY! i cant wait to see your next update!
Tatari00 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hi, can you do something for us all?

log in, go to your "my stories" area, then go to this story, and click the option "crossover", then save the settings?

you posted in the wrong category hun, it's really a pity. but don't worry, it will be all fine once you've done that.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
i hope tom gets to see her alot. i like tom. but not to complain or anything, whats with the short chapter? i dont have much to rerview for here. well, looking fowrd to whats next!