Reviews for White
Haiiro chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
*facepalm* its not a coincidence... T.T
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Very cute :)
anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
community.
DerangedCalling chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This story just made me squeal like a crazed fangirl on the inside. That was an incredibly adorable and amazingly in character story of my favorite couple
Saffron chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love this couple, there is not enough fanfics for them! Your story was wonderfully simple, adorable and very much appreciated
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
;A;

Hibari's soft spot for small things is cannon -most def.-

Hibari's soft spot for I-Pin, is, no-matter what anyone says, is cannon in my head. x3

I loved this short little fic.
BunnyBoy2000 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Cute! So hard to find this pairing, keep up the good work!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Great work!
Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This was so cute! XD Please write more I-pinHibari!
Noc and NC chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aheeheehee! I love the ending...Very well done, I encourage this unloved pairing!
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aw this is so sweet~ I really like HibarixI-Pin stories we need more around here~
Rainedrops chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I like this pairing, although I don't think it will ever become popular when pitted against the existing fandoms ;

Cute little story~
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Aw...I've never taken this pairing seriously, but this is cute.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh my goodness-this was beautiful. HibarixI-pin? Why didn't I see this before? Ah, but more importantly, Hibari and I-pin...! I bet you didn't know they're my favoritest-of-all-favorite pairings in KHR. XD Now you do.

It was a well-structured one-shot, and all the characters were in-character. The title is simple and makes perfect sense. No grammatical errors so far as I care. And the ending? Freaking awesome-I should clarify and say that I love HibarixFuture I-pin. _;

Thank you for writing it. I really enjoyed reading.
L chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I like this! Keep on writing HET pairings because this fandom seriousl lacks it. :(