Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
halojones chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
so, the hubby is working a night shift, and what do I do? I doing fanfic drivebys!:) Loved it! Now i'm off to read the talk...
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
It's a good thing for Bella that Edward can't read her thoughts. lol
LoveCullen chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
That was awesome. It was kind of a random one-shot, but you wrote it very, very well. I liked Edward's POV better, but great job none the less!
myf.13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
that was entertaining :)

cool ..
GenieBella chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw I really liked this chapter. Poor Edward is having trouble waiting for the wedding night. lol

Great writing :)
DracoDormiensNunquamTitilandus chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
I love it! Yeah, I am re-reading your stories. Poor Jake! I really hope he inprints on a nice girl in Breaking Dawn! I feel so sorry for the chap. Never stop writitng!
junayd chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
nice
Jennicula chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Nice! So Bella's not being totally honest; I like it! On to the next one!
Angeliss chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
This was beautiful. Lovely. Wonderful. I wish there was a word that really described how much I enjoyed reading this fic, but unfortunately, the English language is rather limited.
Fluffisacoolword chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I'm not sure how I managed to miss this while I was going through the rest of your series, but I'm glad I found it. Very interesting :)
CullenLove chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
I don’t,” I said fully intending to take advantage of dream Edward as soon as possible.

I LOVE that line!
yerosmyhero chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Poor Bella! Stupid Jacob needs to run off a cliff or something... sorry, but I don't likey! Great story!

~yerosmyhero
Bradhadair fire starter chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
plz update i really like it!

charliex
missusb chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
another sexy story (yep, I'm starting from the beginning while I wait for your next chapter of 'The Perfect Day').
Moira Bianchi chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Lovely!

Really great fic...

Well... since u offered, I have a thought, like a 'what if' situation... Maybe Ill pm u with it... Not quite concrete in my mind yet...

Anyway, great fic! Great job!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »