Reviews for Discovering the Untold Past
Tessia chapter 45 . 12/16/2010
Nice one. Quiet fast going, mabya little more of discriptions and thoughts, but anyway... good

4stars
brightandsunny chapter 45 . 11/27/2008
A very novel story, interesting plot... it is truly one of a kind... this story has some chapters that are very deep and touch on alot of emotions... I like this story very much... it is a great deal more meaningful than most of the stories out there. Please do continue it and keep updating!) I think it is wonderful that you are able to incorporate canon happenings along with the events in your story... I'd love to have Caster, Leo, and Harry meet up and become good acquaintances if not friends... it is a pity to think that had circumstances been different, they might have all grown up together as brothers... keep up the great job!
Someone aka Me chapter 45 . 7/3/2008
This is good! I like both chapters!

(*_*)
xSlytherclaWx chapter 45 . 7/3/2008
another great update. Can't wait for more!
sthjsdhtjrshjg chapter 45 . 7/2/2008
Wow, two great chapters, I can't wait for more D!
PhoenixDreamer55 chapter 45 . 7/2/2008
ack.. poor caster... but yay for the marauders! if only he knew it was mr. weasly who stole his flying motorbike... :D
PhoenixDreamer55 chapter 44 . 7/2/2008
sheesh... sirius is not very good at this... anywhoos... cool stuff...
sthjsdhtjrshjg chapter 43 . 6/25/2008
I hope Sirius stays, I'd like to see more of him and the boys together, please update soon D!
PhoenixDreamer55 chapter 43 . 6/24/2008
ahh leave it to Remus to be the words of wisdom.. how i love him :D good stuff..
xSlytherclaWx chapter 43 . 6/24/2008
That was a great chapter, update soon.
Someone aka Me chapter 43 . 6/24/2008
This is really good! Great chapter!
Someone aka Me chapter 42 . 6/12/2008
This is good! People are so mean to poor Remus. He's one of my favorite characters. Gr. Great chapter!

(*_*)
PhoenixDreamer55 chapter 42 . 6/12/2008
eesh.. poor Remus... Sirius seems a little OOC here but other than that good stuff :D
xSlytherclaWx chapter 42 . 6/12/2008
Another great chapter... I can't wait for more!
sthjsdhtjrshjg chapter 41 . 6/10/2008
nice...

I liked it.

I hope that Sirius gets to become closer to both the boys and that Remus gets to go visit him.

I can't wait for more, please update soone D!